Registration for MySejahtera

Cosmicclaw

5 hours ago, bsswan said:

I downloaded the app a few days ago in preparation for a trip north on 17th, maybe.

Not confirmed yet, but in the meantime, now like our TT, the app is not required from May 1st. 😍

don't need to check in with the app but may be required to show on app that you are not covid positive or under Home Surveillance Order. Up to biz owner to check/enforce at entry.

↡ Advertisement

12 hours ago, Shibadog said:

don't need to check in with the app but may be required to show on app that you are not covid positive or under Home Surveillance Order. Up to biz owner to check/enforce at entry.

Thanks..... i'm still a bit confused but anyway, will work on it.

I submitted on monday....so means now no need to bother anymore ah....waiting for email confirmation and update of my Vax status on the App

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

I thought this App is history now from what I heard in news briefly 

Read that no need the app for safe entry but still need it for contact tracing.

Edited by Sotong1977

Hi All. I will be going to Genting Highland in upcoming 2 weeks. Today, I already submitted my Vaccination Certificate from MOH to the MySejahtera app.

I heard from a colleague of mine saying her vaccination status remains ‘Not Vaccinated’ for 2 months even though she managed to get in and out of Malaysia without any issue.

So, do I have to worry about the Vaccination Status in the MySejahtera app before going in Genting Highland? I will still print out hardcopy of the Vaccination Certificateand bring along with me. But will checking in of hotel have any issue if the status remains ‘Not Vaccinated’?

Please advise. Thank you.

(edited)
32 minutes ago, ScottyWittyKow said:

Hi All. I will be going to Genting Highland in upcoming 2 weeks. Today, I already submitted my Vaccination Certificate from MOH to the MySejahtera app.

I heard from a colleague of mine saying her vaccination status remains ‘Not Vaccinated’ for 2 months even though she managed to get in and out of Malaysia without any issue.

So, do I have to worry about the Vaccination Status in the MySejahtera app before going in Genting Highland? I will still print out hardcopy of the Vaccination Certificateand bring along with me. But will checking in of hotel have any issue if the status remains ‘Not Vaccinated’?

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi i just came back from KL over the long weekend on Monday night. At customs and at hotel, they dont  ask or check your vaccination status.

You can just keep your hardcopy just in case.

Only in the shopping malls then maybe they will ask you to scan the app, but this requirement was dropped on 01 May 2022.

So dont worry too much about your vaccination status.

If you are driving you just need to make sure you got a touch and go card that is not expired otherwise at malaysian customs you need to get one cost 60 MYR ( cashless payment only) with 50 MYR credit inside.

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Praise 2

24 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Hi i just came back from KL over the long weekend on Monday night. At customs and at hotel, they dont  ask or check your vaccination status.

Only in the shopping malls then maybe they will ask you to scan the app, but this requirement was dropped on 01 May 2022.

If you are driving you just need to make sure you got a touch and go card that is not expired otherwise at malaysian customs you need to get one cost 60 MYR ( cashless payment only) with 50 MYR credit inside.

Oh alright. Thank you a million for your advice. 

On 5/4/2022 at 10:32 PM, Confusedboi said:

Thanks for the update... planning to go over for the first two weeks of the school holidays... would be very helpful not to have to scan in since we intend to do some shopping...

On 5/4/2022 at 10:32 PM, Confusedboi said:

Hi,

Thank you for the useful info.

Wondering if Woodlands custom sells any T&G card as mine is already expired.

Planning to go in for a day trip.

Any Brother of Sister want in thru Woodlands recently can advise?

Thank you.

Supersonic

Dun tink selling alr, as I've notice ppl who dun hav tng card or had it expired get out of their car and borrow fr e cars behind last wk.

@Tohto Officially, it is required. In reality, it is hardly checked upon arrival.
Just go ahead and register on the app. It is not difficult. Just need a few days' lead time.

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, zipping said:

Dun tink selling alr, as I've notice ppl who dun hav tng card or had it expired get out of their car and borrow fr e cars behind last wk.

Noted. Thanks.

Was asking my vendor form Malaysia to buy 1 when he comes out from JB next week but he told me JB / places he visited also no stock.

(edited)

Malaysia just launched new NFC enabled TouchNGo. Many vendors got rid of their old stock, don’t want to order any more of those. Waiting for the new cards to be available before they sell the new ones.

image.thumb.jpeg.d0a16fca0673b70091301b5fedf850e2.jpeg(PS, not my pic)

Edited by Flying_genie
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
10 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Malaysia just launched new NFC enabled TouchNGo. Many vendors got rid of their old stock, don’t want to order any more of those. Waiting for the new cards to be available before they sell the new ones.

Problem with these new TnG cards is that some smaller town eg. Yong Peng petrol kiosk cannot top up lo …

so do remember that …

• Shocked 1

its best to top up about 100myr when you get the new NFC touch and go card so after that dont have to worry about topping up for a while.

40 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Weren't the old ones NFC as well?

↡ Advertisement