Registration for MySejahtera

Cosmicclaw

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

Problem with these new TnG cards is that some smaller town eg. Yong Peng petrol kiosk cannot top up lo …

so do remember that …

I always top up at the toll booth leh... like that still possible right?

Edited by teomingern
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
1 hour ago, teomingern said:

I always top up at the toll booth leh... like that still possible right?

These days seems like cannot top up at booth Liao .. tried the one right after customs and the one at yong Peng , both also says no top up but the one at yong Peng do sell TnG card .. strange but that’s what I experienced during my trip there 3 weeks ago .

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Hubwee said:

These days seems like cannot top up at booth Liao .. tried the one right after customs and the one at yong Peng , both also says no top up but the one at yong Peng do sell TnG card .. strange but that’s what I experienced during my trip there 3 weeks ago .

Unless left most booth is top up booth, all top up is either petrol station, R&R or Toll Plaza Office.

4 hours ago, Hubwee said:

Problem with these new TnG cards is that some smaller town eg. Yong Peng petrol kiosk cannot top up lo …

so do remember that …

NFC enabled cards mean that you can top up using your own NFC capable phone. That was the purpose of the NFC cards.
I haven't actually seen it in action but I suspect it'll require the TnG app.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Unless left most booth is top up booth, all top up is either petrol station, R&R or Toll Plaza Office.

Most toll booths have discontinued the top-up service. The only exception is when the value in the card is insufficient.
Machap R&R (northbound) has a top-up machine. Used it 2 weeks ago.
Petrol stations charge RM0.50 per top-up.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Flying_genie said:

Most toll booths have discontinued the top-up service. The only exception is when the value in the card is insufficient.

Ok... they really want to move to cashless... probably leaking too much money through all the cash movement... ha ha...

But if got VEP RFID, then can top up using the TnG app e-wallet which means avoid this issue of having to top up the physical card right? But still doesn't solve the problem of having to pay using cash in the card at the Customs... sigh... am I right?

(edited)
On 5/8/2022 at 11:15 PM, Flying_genie said:

I topped up today at watsons in KSL, the lower level one where the supermarket (there are 2 watsons only the lower level one does the top-up), no service fee for top-up unlike the petrol stations, quite good.

Had to top up cos the lao unker in the sienta in front of me was stuck for many minutes trying his luck with 2 expired cards, pressing the intercom to argue with the tng staff and ended up borrowing mine, and when he asked me how much he needed to pay me he argued with me when i told him it's around RM23.20 or smth for the 2 taps on the machines, he was like so much meh last time not liddat I'm like ah pek your last time is what 1980 ah! End up still asked me which 7 eleven in sg got the ezlink x tng, I'm like go google brother. Ended up he only paid me RM 20 cos "no more small change have to  ask my wife in the car" and I didn't wanna waste anymore time.

On the upside, had a good chat about life  with the customs officer abang while waiting! 

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

I topped up today at watsons in KSL, the lower level one where the supermarket (there are 2 watsons only the lower level one does the top-up), no service fee for top-up unlike the petrol stations, quite good.

Had to top up cos the lao unker in the sienta in front of me was stuck for many minutes trying his luck with 2 expired cards, pressing the intercom to argue with the tng staff and ended up borrowing mine, and when he asked me how much he needed to pay me he argued with me when i told him it's around RM23.20 or smth for the 2 taps on the machines, he was like so much meh last time not liddat I'm like ah pek your last time is what 1980 ah! End up still asked me which 7 eleven in sg got the ezlink x tng, I'm like go google brother. Ended up he only paid me RM 20 cos "no more small change have to  ask my wife in the car" and I didn't wanna waste anymore time.

On the upside, had a good chat about life  with the customs officer abang while waiting! 

Na bei, borrrowed your card still don’t want pay the amount deducted. You too good bro.

• Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Na bei, borrrowed your card still don’t want pay the amount deducted. You too good bro.

Yeah lor... just pay in S$ lar... lugi a bit never mind lor... this bro helped you out mah...

• Praise 5

Get the new TnG card with NFC. I bought one from shopee and had successfully top up the value IN the card (not ewallet) using the TnG app. Can view the amount in the card from the app. Don't need to waste time looking for place in malaysia to top up.

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, Sotong1977 said:

Get the new TnG card with NFC. I bought one from shopee and had successfully top up the value IN the card (not ewallet) using the TnG app. Can view the amount in the card from the app. Don't need to waste time looking for place in malaysia to top up.

nice i just registered for touch and go app and reloaded 100 myr to touch and go card.

so no need to reload so soon when crossing border again.

(edited)
15 hours ago, Sotong1977 said:

This means must activate Google Pay or some NFC payment scheme like Samsung Pay in your phone right? Cos I currently not using any of these...

Can share link to buy? Need reliable seller lar...

Edited by teomingern

Hypersonic

Better to forgo the 3RM this kind of uncle will happily argue and everyone stuck there.

Must be SLK also late for his spa session.

:D

On 5/10/2022 at 11:55 PM, Fcw75 said:

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic

MY are so stupid.

Want tourism but make it so hard to go in.

Lucky 3.15 is the supreme motivator.

1 to 1 no one will bother.

:D

1 hour ago, teomingern said:

This means must activate Google Pay or some NFC payment scheme like Samsung Pay in your phone right? Cos I currently not using any of these...

Can share link to buy? Need reliable seller lar...

No need. How it work is:

1. Login TnG app.

2. Reload ewallet in app using credit card.

3. Reload TnG card by transferring a selected amount of money from ewallet into TnG card using NFC.

The shopee seller I got my NFC TnG is out of stock. Last I check he also raised the price.

• Praise 1

On 5/10/2022 at 11:47 PM, SiLangKia said:

Sometimes ppl just dun appreciate e help rendered.

[thumbsup] For being nice n helpful to ppl in need...

e 'abang' is a [gorgeous] in disguise rite? dun worry we will [lipsrsealed] de...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2