Malaysia To Waive Road Charge For Singaporean Vehicles During First Week Of Reopening

kobayashiGT

3 hours ago, Hammerhammer said:

@inlinesix their transport minister says no RFID will be denied entry and action will be taken wor... 

Just register for VEP first via the online website and print hardcopy of the registration info. If stopped and ask abt vep, show them the hardcopy will do.

↡ Advertisement

14 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Months? It has already been years….. probably won’t get implemented for the next 10 years. 😂

and those who believe their ministers about VEP, better not go…. 
malaysia boleh 

It is their country and they have to decide how best to manage the VEP / Touch & Go regime, like our ERP system.  I understand RFID will replace Touch and Go / Smart tag toll booths by 2023, so won't be 10 years lah.

Don't understand why they can't distribute RFID tags via Shopee or petrol stations in SG like in MY but I think someone has asked that question, well... 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Voodooman said:

It is their country and they have to decide how best to manage the VEP / Touch & Go regime, like our ERP system.  I understand RFID will replace Touch and Go / Smart tag toll booths by 2023, so won't be 10 years lah.

Don't understand why they can't distribute RFID tags via Shopee or petrol stations in SG like in MY but I think someone has asked that question, well... 

The RFID tag gotta place in certain locations n abang needs to use some reader from afar to test if working or not. That was how I remembered it when I kena suckered to go n get in done in 2019....

For those that haven't done, forget abt it la. Now umno in charge so likely to change new system to feed new cronies

• Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Soya said:

The RFID tag gotta place in certain locations n abang needs to use some reader from afar to test if working or not. That was how I remembered it when I kena suckered to go n get in done in 2019....

For those that haven't done, forget abt it la. Now umno in charge so likely to change new system to feed new cronies

When it was announced, UMNO (under Ah Jib kor) is in charge.

Now, it is still under UMNO.  Ah jib kor might be pulling string behind.

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

When it was announced, UMNO (under Ah Jib kor) is in charge.

Now, it is still under UMNO.  Ah jib kor might be pulling string behind.

Ah jib kor makan oredi

Now 2nd buffet sitting being discussed 

33 minutes ago, Soya said:

Ah jib kor makan oredi

Now 2nd buffet sitting being discussed 

Under UMNO 2.0, no one will bother with VEP.  Peanuts amount.

Ppl will look at 2mdb.  No 10b no talk.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Supersonic
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Under UMNO 2.0, no one will bother with VEP.  Peanuts amount.

Ppl will look at 2mdb.  No 10b no talk.

I oso say. HSR = 2MDB? 

39 minutes ago, Soya said:

I oso say. HSR = 2MDB? 

HSR is still peanut la.

2mdb can macan 10bn.

HSR got so many hands. How to Macan 10bn?

7 hours ago, Soya said:

For MY drivers, they can now buy the RFID tag online, register via the T&G apps and self paste on windscreen or headlight. This is much easier if you need to change car, especially for SG vehicles. 

So maybe you didn't install it for nothing.  VEP might come and go but this RFID tag is not going away anytime soon.

https://paultan.org/2022/01/04/touch-n-go-rfid-where-how-to-get-it-on-your-car/

Can I install the RFID tag on my own?

Sure thing. You can purchase RFID self-fitment kits from the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app or from Shell and BHP Petrol stations, Watson stores, or Lazada and Shopee online stores. Just like at RFID fitment centres, the price of the self-fitment kit is RM35.

• Praise 4

Quick question here.

My TNG card is linked to the TNG eWallet app. So when I cross the checkpoint. RM20 will be deduct from the ewallet app instead of the card balance right?

3 hours ago, Goldenvodka said:

Quick question here.

My TNG card is linked to the TNG eWallet app. So when I cross the checkpoint. RM20 will be deduct from the ewallet app instead of the card balance right?

For road charge, only deduct from card.

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, Goldenvodka said:

Quick question here.

Just came back, the highway toll--physically touch the sensor--will deduct from eWallet first, if insufficient value then will deduct from card.

https://support.tngdigital.com.my/hc/en-my/articles/360036161353-Does-this-mean-I-no-longer-have-to-reload-my-Touch-n-Go-card-

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, epos said:

Just came back, the highway toll--physically touch the sensor--will deduct from eWallet first, if insufficient value then will deduct from card.

https://support.tngdigital.com.my/hc/en-my/articles/360036161353-Does-this-mean-I-no-longer-have-to-reload-my-Touch-n-Go-card-

at the end of the day, better to have credit in the TnG card as it covers all possibilites. 

• Praise 1