Another mother of all siaolang thread

Windwaver

6 hours ago, Fitvip said:

@Windwaver Received this thru WhatsApp. How to live opposite each other?

Looks like rental to me.

Don't get me wrong, there are loads of peaceful rental environment in Singapore :grin:like this

121236824_107292921154437_16348854817259

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I tink I heard the most important, must ask question in any dispute..."you know who I am?" Or "you donno who I am? " 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tink I heard the most important, must ask question in any dispute..."you know who I am?" Or "you donno who I am? " 😁

Next ting garmen make it compulsory to wear nametag, since alot ahbeng, ahmad,muthu n ahsingh, duno who dey r. Cus of stress, people forget who dey are. IMH huat ah 🙈🙉🙊🤐

• Haha! 3

8 hours ago, BanCoe said:

From the grill facing each others house ....... must be those 1 room or 2 room flats ...... Stress lah living with doors facing each others....... all should stop effective today 1st april hopefully   

DBSS, BTO all back to retro design. If got fire if both side gates swing open 90 degree and jam, can hug each other and say goodbye liao

image.png.f638b8d6f458e53e4cbd337362672117.png

image.thumb.png.ce6e8b447ed192c41490edb3e9f01a84.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

44 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

DBSS, BTO all back to retro design. If got fire if both side gates swing open 90 degree and jam, can hug each other and say goodbye liao

image.png.f638b8d6f458e53e4cbd337362672117.png

image.thumb.png.ce6e8b447ed192c41490edb3e9f01a84.png

Pasir Ris One is really horrible.

My wife loves that area so at one point we were looking around that project but she decided against it when she saw how narrow the corridor was.

Not joking, it's really very dark even in bright daylight.

I know some people will say 'you stay in your unit not in corridor' but there are plenty of other projects that are better.

• Praise 1

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/driver-wants-jogger-who-allegedly-hit-and-spat-at-his-car-to-apologise

Driver wants jogger who allegedly hit and spat at his car to apologise

pedestrianmain.jpg

A driver has admonished a pedestrian whom he got into a dispute with along Alexandra Road on Tuesday (Apr 19).

Stomper SW shared dashcam footage of the incident and said he wants the pedestrian to apologise to him.

Ng recounted: "This self-entitled man popped out from the pedestrian pavement to jog across the road illegally. I had turned out of the SingPost branch along Alexandra Road and was trying to filter to the right lane when he 'popped out' of the pavement onto the road.

"He expected me to stop my vehicle and give way to him so that he can cross the road illegally.

"There was no pedestrian crossing and all he wanted was to jog diagonally across the road towards a pedestrian crossing which is more than 20 metres away. No one would expect anybody to cross a busy road like this.

"Attached is a video showing his insane crossing of the road. I hope his employer will see this video and advise him to apologise to me.

"He was doing something illegal and dangerous and he was very rude. He banged my car windows with his fists a few times and even spat onto my passenger window and car door."

SW said he had to wash his car after returning home as his car door and windows were full of the pedestrian's saliva and fingerprints.

He added: "I don’t see why this kind of behaviour should be condoned."

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

See, kena liao loh

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/clinic-staff-kicked-stroller-reprimanded/

Bukit Batok clinic staff 'reprimanded' & put on leave of absence after dispute with customer

A clinic employee who got into an altercation with a customer has been reprimanded, and placed on leave of absence, said the clinic.

The Everhealth Family Clinic & Surgery in Bukit Batok announced this in a Facebook post made in the evening on Tue. (Apr. 19).

• Shocked 2

On 4/1/2022 at 9:00 PM, Windwaver said:

Pasir Ris One is really horrible.

My wife loves that area so at one point we were looking around that project but she decided against it when she saw how narrow the corridor was.

Not joking, it's really very dark even in bright daylight.

I know some people will say 'you stay in your unit not in corridor' but there are plenty of other projects that are better.

Pasir Ris One is DBSS? Heard many DBSS project design quite bad, esp along the corridor area.

24 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

See, kena liao loh

Bukit Batok clinic staff 'reprimanded' & put on leave of absence after dispute with customer

A clinic employee who got into an altercation with a customer has been reprimanded, and placed on leave of absence, said the clinic.

The Everhealth Family Clinic & Surgery in Bukit Batok announced this in a Facebook post made in the evening on Tue. (Apr. 19).

So what actually happened?

Supersonic
31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So what actually happened?

Since this is MCF, I'm guessing maybe the woman told the clinic assistant she took loan to buy car and the clinic assistant got disgusted that no full cash?........

• Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/driver-wants-jogger-who-allegedly-hit-and-spat-at-his-car-to-apologise

pedestrianmain.jpg

A driver has admonished a pedestrian whom he got into a dispute with along Alexandra Road on Tuesday (Apr 19).

Stomper SW shared dashcam footage of the incident and said he wants the pedestrian to apologise to him.

Ng recounted: "This self-entitled man popped out from the pedestrian pavement to jog across the road illegally. I had turned out of the SingPost branch along Alexandra Road and was trying to filter to the right lane when he 'popped out' of the pavement onto the road.

"He expected me to stop my vehicle and give way to him so that he can cross the road illegally.

"There was no pedestrian crossing and all he wanted was to jog diagonally across the road towards a pedestrian crossing which is more than 20 metres away. No one would expect anybody to cross a busy road like this.

"Attached is a video showing his insane crossing of the road. I hope his employer will see this video and advise him to apologise to me.

"He was doing something illegal and dangerous and he was very rude. He banged my car windows with his fists a few times and even spat onto my passenger window and car door."

SW said he had to wash his car after returning home as his car door and windows were full of the pedestrian's saliva and fingerprints.

this type is waiting for blue tent.... but can he at least jump down from the highest building and dun implicate others

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

See, kena liao loh

The rude one asking the other rude one why so rude why so rude....

And whose stroller is that? Can't be for the big boy right?

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

pedestrianmain.jpg

These people default have the right of way to cross any road they want, when you see them must stop and give way to them de. The other day when i was turning into a carpark, 4 AMDK already saw my car already turning in and yet they simply still cross the road slowly and i need to stop to let them cross. [shakehead]

• Haha! 3

19 hours ago, 13177 said:

These people default have the right of way to cross any road they want, when you see them must stop and give way to them de. The other day when i was turning into a carpark, 4 AMDK already saw my car already turning in and yet they simply still cross the road slowly and i need to stop to let them cross. [shakehead]

lucky you stop to let them cross otherwise they will hit and spit at your car then go home must wash it! will be 4 times worse than the poor chap at alexandra .. 🤪

Edited by Mooose

6 minutes ago, Mooose said:

lucky you stop to let them cross otherwise they will hit and spit at your car then go home must wash it! will be 4 times worse than the poor chap at alexandra .. 🤪

Lucky i never honk at them, cause i really feel like honking them or even run over them. Lol. If not my car bonnet confirm and chop dented 4 times by them. 😅

• Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Lucky i never honk at them, cause i really feel like honking them or even run over them. Lol. If not my car bonnet confirm and chop dented 4 times by them. 😅

sometimes (and i stress sometimes) honk is instinctive reaction not because driver intentionally honk ..

but ya some of these people feel very entitled .. no right of way yet act like they have right of way .. and they forget that even if they have right of way some people honk to like warn them no need to get so hot under the collar just because of a honk ..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/19-year-old-gets-35-years-jail-caning-slashing-stranger-boon-lay-shopping-centre

19-year-old gets 3.5 years’ jail, caning for slashing stranger at Boon Lay Shopping Centre

• James Teck Jing You wanted the victim to buy him cigarettes 
  • When the stranger refused, he got angry and attacked him with a knife
  • Teck pursued the victim who fled into an NTUC FairPrice supermarket 
  • He was jailed three-and-a-half years and given eight strokes of the cane 

ntuc-attack.jpg?itok=68UMDhwp

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2

On 4/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, SGCMmadman said:

Next ting garmen make it compulsory to wear nametag, since alot ahbeng, ahmad,muthu n ahsingh, duno who dey r. Cus of stress, people forget who dey are. IMH huat ah 🙈🙉🙊🤐

Better tattoo the name on the one hand and QR code on the other for more details like a CV.😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1