Annoying ads

Ahwhye

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

u mean their SE never ask them to buy the FUEL GAUGE option? whahahahahhaha..

heng my earlier batch.. come with Free fuel gauge option 😁

I think the drivers kuku lah! They thought E = Enough; F = Finish!:XD:

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

u mean their SE never ask them to buy the FUEL GAUGE option? whahahahahhaha..

heng my earlier batch.. come with Free fuel gauge option 😁

Some people try to stretch their mileage record

sometimes left how many km on speedo info not accurate lol

Internal Moderator
On 4/9/2022 at 9:55 PM, Ahwhye said:

ehhh.... I know mcf need ads to earn $, but hor, this one bestest, every thread, every tab, every page also pop-up, like never ending leh....

@kobayashiGT win liao lor.... 🤣

Screenshot 2022-04-09 215110.png

Tahan guys! Issit you don't like skoda cars? I can serve some BMWs one. hahahaha

• Haha! 5

23 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yah our superb group so far i know got 2 kena tow. Both same reason, out of fuel🤪

Can share how it happened? Really due to VC no fuel gauge? Andd get towed because happened along expressway so towed to nearest carpark?

I am always relying on the infotainment display to see remaining mileage for the current tank of fuel but understand that it is very risky when coming to near empty situation as it might indicate still can go for 50km due to algorithm with recent smooth traffic trips, but if caught in a bad jam then the fuel will run out much faster. This kind of situation is common for modern cars.

21 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Can share how it happened? Really due to VC no fuel gauge? Andd get towed because happened along expressway so towed to nearest carpark?

I am always relying on the infotainment display to see remaining mileage for the current tank of fuel but understand that it is very risky when coming to near empty situation as it might indicate still can go for 50km due to algorithm with recent smooth traffic trips, but if caught in a bad jam then the fuel will run out much faster. This kind of situation is common for modern cars.

Yah not sure the facelift version but the pre FL version got ppl try to drive even system indicate left 20-30km 

one of them towed to scs

another towed to petrol station as both of them cant find jerry can

• Praise 1

I think those ads in MCF are alright; they are honest decent ads; generally vehicle and motoring related, and they are not intrusive and obstructive as to block the interface.

Some of the worst ads I encountered is on the Singapore Map app by Streetdirectory.com. Those ads are full screen type and present themselves for a good several seconds before they allow user to close it! And stretch even longer when network signal is weak. It is very frustrating when users are in hurry to check out locations, and yet they can't interact with the app proper at all! Furthermore, numerous of those ads are rather obscene with erotic presentations and sometimes they blare out raunchy audio, so embarrassing.

Supercharged
35 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I think those ads in MCF are alright; they are honest decent ads; generally vehicle and motoring related, and they are not intrusive and obstructive as to block the interface.

Some of the worst ads I encountered is on the Singapore Map app by Streetdirectory.com. Those ads are full screen type and present themselves for a good several seconds before they allow user to close it! And stretch even longer when network signal is weak. It is very frustrating when users are in hurry to check out locations, and yet they can't interact with the app proper at all! Furthermore, numerous of those ads are rather obscene with erotic presentations and sometimes they blare out raunchy audio, so embarrassing.

AdBlock helps to block the ads for streetdirectory app also.. u should try it..

AdBlock interfers with Lazada voucher collection though.. so have to pause AdBlock in order to collect vouchers.

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 1

52 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

AdBlock helps to block the ads for streetdirectory app also.. u should try it..

AdBlock interfers with Lazada voucher collection though.. so have to pause AdBlock in order to collect vouchers.

Is your mobile device iOS or Android?

Mine is Android and when I inputted AdBlock into search in the Play Store, several apps are shown and all with AdBlock titled in their names; and from their descriptions seem that they create a kind of vpn so as to filter out ads; and also some are actually browser apps with default built-in ads blocking/filtering or ads blocking extension for the device stock browser app.

Ultimately I installed one adblock app that is some sort of real-time ads monitoring and blocking whenever I open any apps, with setting to allow any app to serve ads if I don't mind; and with this feature I whitelisted the browser that I use to surf MCF😁, and a few others like the Lazada, Shopee etc.

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Is your mobile device iOS or Android?

Mine is Android and when I inputted AdBlock into search in the Play Store, several apps are shown and all with AdBlock titled in their names; and from their descriptions seem that they create a kind of vpn so as to filter out ads; and also some are actually browser apps with default built-in ads blocking/filtering or ads blocking extension for the device stock browser app.

Ultimately I installed one adblock app that is some sort of real-time ads monitoring and blocking whenever I open any apps, with setting to allow any app to serve ads if I don't mind; and with this feature I whitelisted the browser that I use to surf MCF😁, and a few others like the Lazada, Shopee etc.

Oops, me using AdGuard instead of AdBlock.  Me on Android.  Apps like AdGuard and AdBlock are not available in Playstore (think Google doesn't like to block ads).  Have to download and install from their respective websites.

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Oops, me using AdGuard instead of AdBlock.  Me on Android.  Apps like AdGuard and AdBlock are not available in Playstore (think Google doesn't like to block ads).  Have to download and install from their respective websites.

I saw this in Apkpure store, is it this?:671844703_Screenshot(31).png.ca9cb6319d15cd98d56b0158091f2e03.png

↡ Advertisement