Mother of all PMD PMA PAB thread

Windwaver

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, jcmm said:

A lot of idiots on wheels also very kuai lan... there was once I with my 2 young kids walking in wet market. It was crowded and an old uncle on electricity wheels kept pressing his horn and shouted, "hello, hello". I turned around n shouted, "pi si mi LJ? Can't u see in front all ppl?" These self entitled think that they on wheels have higher priority. 

Some old ppl are fit but turn lazy. I always see them park their "roll royce" electric wheels in front of the shop. Walk in, buy what they want then return to ride away.    

Agreed, those on bike or electric bike thought they have the right of way when they are riding inside walking path or shops area. When they press the bell, everyone must give way to them.

There was once when one elderly on such electric wheels, when he pressed his horn and the person infront did not give way immediately, after he squeezed past that person, he even scold at that person of not giving way to “disabled” person on wheels.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Agreed, those on bike or electric bike thought they have the right of way when they are riding inside walking path or shops area. When they press the bell, everyone must give way to them.

There was once when one elderly on such electric wheels, when he pressed his horn and the person infront did not give way immediately, after he squeezed past that person, he even scold at that person of not giving way to “disabled” person on wheels.

You neber disabled him officially...? 😁

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

I usually ignored them.

On the other hand, I give way to ppl who don’t ring bell

• Praise 3

16 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I usually ignored them.

On the other hand, I give way to ppl who don’t ring bell

:grin:

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, jcmm said:

A lot of idiots on wheels also very kuai lan... there was once I with my 2 young kids walking in wet market. It was crowded and an old uncle on electricity wheels kept pressing his horn and shouted, "hello, hello". I turned around n shouted, "pi si mi LJ? Can't u see in front all ppl?" These self entitled think that they on wheels have higher priority. 

Some old ppl are fit but turn lazy. I always see them park their "roll royce" electric wheels in front of the shop. Walk in, buy what they want then return to ride away.    

I know you must be angered by the persistent rings. Just be mindful of your choice of language Infront of your children. 

Beware children pick up foul languages faster than we old men leatning a new function on social media. 😁

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Current generations no more like the past.... :we-all-gonna-die:

The power of Internet, WhatsApp's, Twitter, .... etc. plays some parts also as news spread.... 😔

More........ like power of entitlement when you have power in your throttle 

• Praise 1

We have so many football fan in MCF.

But none of them gives these devices a kick, especially those who kick football every week.

Mai NATO.

Bei Song, give the f a kick

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

We have so many football fan in MCF.

But none of them gives these devices a kick, especially those who kick football every week.

Mai NATO.

Bei Song, give the f a kick

Do not insult us. 

Speaking on behalf of all footballing fans in MCF. We all jolly well know that kicking an opponent with malicious intent warrant a straight red and 3 matches suspension. A few thousands fine as well. 

We have high eq and iq.

Why don't use your expensive bike and ram into them. 😁😁😁

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Do not insult us. 

Speaking on behalf of all footballing fans in MCF. We all jolly well know that kicking an opponent with malicious intent warrant a straight red and 3 matches suspension. A few thousands fine as well. 

We have high eq and iq.

Why don't use your expensive bike and ram into them. 😁😁😁

As a non-football fan, I noticed that a lot of footballers are good actors.  They are acting skills are better than Oscar winning actors/actress.

That's why football fan has high EQ and IQ lo

🤪

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Kopites said:

I know you must be angered by the persistent rings. Just be mindful of your choice of language Infront of your children. 

Beware children pick up foul languages faster than we old men leatning a new function on social media. 😁

Ya.. lost of cool. Irritating when u were following the flow of traffic when someone kept "nagging" behind u. If the path is clear and I am blocking the way, I will definitely move to the side n let these Roll Royce pass. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

On the flip side, just go behind them and they will clear the road for you 🤣

EC97913E-96DC-4498-9C19-16CD62D7D91E.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Use our Leopard tank more powerful  😂

Don't lah - lithium batteries might explore and cause damage to the tanks! 

• Haha! 1

19 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

On the flip side, just go behind them and they will clear the road for you 🤣

EC97913E-96DC-4498-9C19-16CD62D7D91E.jpeg

Yeah, like how we drive behind an ambulance :XD:

• Haha! 2