China New Spy Device: Coffee Mug. Israel fell for it.

steveluv

Xi getting rid of his MIL

:D

Man arrested for attaching 137 balloons to a chair with his mother in law in it, so she would fly away

The event took place yesterday afternoon in Oklahoma City, 911 got some calls reporting that they were listening a old woman scream for help from a terrace of one apartment without not sure what was going on.

Two squads arrived as soon as possible, they confirmed the information and suddenly they heard voices coming from the top of the building. When they came upstairs, found a movie scene, an old woman sitting up in a wheelchair and a man (her son-in-law) tying up a lot of balloons filled with helium. "Thank God you're here, get this man away from me and unties the balloons, this son of a b|tch has taken me out to sunbathe and all he wanted me begone with this balloons away; it so scary" old woman said.

Police managed to rescue the old lady, without being able to avoid the chair fly away. They proceeded to arrest him immediately and brought him before the court. To date, it is uncertain the whereabouts of wheelchair.

image.png.3f88bd90632f03e34e26c3a414b327c8.png

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ghgan said:

I think in this case is to see how US will react. Maybe next time send a few hundred thousand balloon scattered all over US maybe can deplete US stockpile of missiles and jet fuel.

Multiple fighter and refueling aircraft were involved in the mission, but only one - an F-22 fighter jet from Langley Air Force Base in Virginia - took the shot at 2:39pm (1939 GMT), using a single AIM-9X supersonic, heat-seeking, air-to-air missile, a senior US military official said.

It was a little bit too audacious to send an airship or balloon floating over another country's airspace. Maybe they got away with it several times before - as mentioned, the US assessed that it doesn't add value to PRC intelligence gathering as spy satellites can already do all that and more - so PRC carry on as usual, until this last time the US finally had enough.

Reminds me of cold war days when US did overflights of the ussr using U2 aircraft thinking the Russian can't take action and all that, despite knowing the existence of the SA-2 SAM which can actually reach the aircraft's altitude. Finally one such missile brought down a U2, became a major propaganda coup for ussr.

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

It was a little bit too audacious to send an airship or balloon floating over another country's airspace. Maybe they got away with it several times before - as mentioned, the US assessed that it doesn't add value to PRC intelligence gathering as spy satellites can already do all that and more - so PRC carry on as usual, until this last time the US finally had enough.

Reminds me of cold war days when US did overflights of the ussr using U2 aircraft thinking the Russian can't take action and all that, despite knowing the existence of the SA-2 SAM which can actually reach the aircraft's altitude. Finally one such missile brought down a U2, became a major propaganda coup for ussr.

It seems like some 747 passengers spotted the balloon and Pentagon is "forced" to tell the whole world

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Lol..muricans

IMG_8816.MOV

No explosion, maybe an unarmed missile or no warhead? The kinetic energy of the missile alone would be enough to pop the balloon and lack of blast damage would preserve the payload for investigation.

This kind of milk run mission, probably some high ranker like the fighter wing commander or base CO will fly it, get to paint a "kill" marking on his personal aircraft [laugh]

• Haha! 1

if u r yellow skin better not join those sight seeing air balloon tour over at ang mo countries...they might mistaken u for chinese spy balloon and b shot down 🙂

24 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Chinese ‘spy’ balloon may be guided by advanced AI technology, says expert

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/chinese-spy-balloon-may-be-guided-by-advanced-ai-technology

wait for debris to be fished out. 

Won’t it all be in splinters by then ?? Ok lah they got good forensics like Muddy Waters / HIndenberg to spin a new one 🤣🤣…….. can start short selling 

3 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Won’t it all be in splinters by then ?? Ok lah they got good forensics like Muddy Waters / HIndenberg to spin a new one 🤣🤣…….. can start short selling 

should be enough debris to CSI whether it was really spying.

I'm curious if it is a spy ballon, why have it in white color? Wouldn't it make sense to have it in grey color like fighter planes so that it is not so easily spotted?

11 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

I'm curious if it is a spy ballon, why have it in white color? Wouldn't it make sense to have it in grey color like fighter planes so that it is not so easily spotted?

must make it inconspicuous so can use force majure as an excuse ma. 

2 hours ago, Blueray said:

Chinese ‘spy’ balloon may be guided by advanced AI technology, says expert

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/chinese-spy-balloon-may-be-guided-by-advanced-ai-technology

wait for debris to be fished out. 

Xi: Hey, this Blinky dude is coming to pay us a visit. He will get on my nerves and piss me off. What should we do?

China Def Minister: I have some leftover big balloons from my daughter's birthday party. We can float some over there and freak them out. They will think it is some spy sh!t and surely cancel the meeting. Anyway the balloons are a gift from Kim so it cost next to nothing. 

Xi: Good. Go ahead with operation "Birthday Balloons"...

• Haha! 1

Repubicians criticise Bidon for letting the Chinese balloon fly over USA before shooting it down.

Let's put things into perspective.

A balloon has no engine so it cannot fly where you want it to go.

So China cannot make it fly over say military bases or over the CIA or whatever.

Its all in the hands of the wind.

So as a spying device its pretty useless.

Now a satellite can be controlled to fly where you want it to go

and China has many satellite already spying on the USA that can see everything.

The Repubicians if Bidon farted would say it stinks but if Trump farted would say it smells very nice!

Repubicians except Liz Cheney total Aholes.

I really believe this is a non event and just a mistake by the Chinese.

Its not a spy balloon.

Simply because if it was a spy balloon it would be so easily shot down.