Benz Hui says Singaporeans like to complain, are too knowledgeable for their own good

Ingenius

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

He takes up a lot of job in PRC.  That's why he might be still holding on to his HK Passport.

He got acted in china drama? No impression seeing him on china drama? Lol.

↡ Advertisement

Just now, 13177 said:

He got acted in china drama? No impression seeing him on china drama? Lol.

A lot of HK actor has gig in China.  I also don't see a lot of them on screen.

18 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I was at LA and LV recently and I saw their poster. They also need F&B staff..haha. Must be less Mexicans coming in because borders closed. 🤣

But don’t know if the tip we gave goes to them fully. 

they share with bar n other department, probably keep 80% for themselves. Hourly rate doesn't mean they get to work 8hr a week or 44 hr a week, the restaurant usually hire more staff at shorter hours.  Their tax also higher, they need a job also partly for insurance. 

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Aiya, different country different culture la, he should not compared sg and HK de. So he now stay permanently in sg liao? 

If he said the same thing in china

U can expect his daughters cafe will close down this month with zero revenue lol

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged

Pple got background one lar, a list or not don’t matter. You think his Ang moh name for fun? Long time back he show up in that for work lor

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Yalor...we go HL hold cardboard also need permit...they suka suka occupy any road and throw bricks in HK no need...😁 

We have the collective right (read: vote) to self determination, a release valve, to boot out the government of the day once every few years. They don't.  

I am sure PAP loves all the kpkb.  😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Choo mimi is from malaysia. 

I know she is from malaysia, but based in HK, so consider half hong konger liao. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

If he said the same thing in china

U can expect his daughters cafe will close down this month with zero revenue lol

Even he did not say this, for cafe to survive, still must see factors like location, service and food taste. If no good, eventually still would closed down. Lol. You see many spore mediacorp artistes also venture into F&B, many of them also closed down eventually. Not many can sustain for long.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
19 minutes ago, Etnt said:

Pple got background one lar, a list or not don’t matter. You think his Ang moh name for fun? Long time back he show up in that for work lor

He was called "Benz" as even early in his career he already show up for work at TVB driving a merc.

Note that those early days, Merc don't have A class, B class all the B&B pretenders. Drive Merc means pocket is really deep deep.

He probably have solid family background.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

He was called "Benz" as even early in his career he already show up for work at TVB driving a merc.

Note that those early days, Merc don't have A class, B class all the B&B pretenders. Drive Merc means pocket is really deep deep.

He probably have solid family background.

if i am not wrong, his great grandfather was related to empress dowager cixi. 

Ask him to grow some balls and go to zhu guo and share his views leh. Dont hide in SG la 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

I sakport coz I’m in F&B. 🤣

Got money eat restaurant, no money eat at hawker centre like me and @Mustank. 😁

My big boss treat everyone drink some atas coconut drink 

I never even hear before the coconut drink

i drink the can type if they drop price

the real coconut one, I too stingy to buy :XD:

i am really very very stingy :XD:

• Haha! 5

10 minutes ago, Mustank said:

My big boss treat everyone drink some atas coconut drink 

I never even hear before the coconut drink

i drink the can type if they drop price

the real coconut one, I too stingy to buy :XD:

i am really very very stingy :XD:

You save for your family, not stingy. ☺️

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

He also stay in landed in sg? Same like the other HK actress Choo Mimi, Spore PR and also stay in landed in sg. Looks like HK artistes quite well off?

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/benz-hui-has-a-s-4mil-house-in-yishun-and-plans-to-open-an-f-b-12455720

Usually PR are not allowed to buy landed unless they have substantial contribution to Singapore. Don't know what is his?

• Praise 1

You know what, we only complain 2 things mah, "this' we complain "that" we complain only what, and we not so "eng" to always complain leh, only when we "wu eng boh eng"  then we  complain mah. Also we not "anything" also use social media to complain lah, we only "everything " also must upload to social media to complain only hor.

Like that actually he not bad what, he becoming more and more Singaporean like leh. 

But I personally think he talk cork. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 6

I think he has been too frank, and he knows that he is likely to get backlash. He shouldn't have said those negative stuff. It doesn't help that he appears at his daughter's cafes that might affect her business because of his comments.

• Praise 1