No more $2 Daiso from 1st May 2022 onwards

BabyBlade

8 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

alot of stuffs in daiso are not really cheap leh. esp their snacks. 

Only selected stuff in Daiso can buy de. I always buy those big big plastic container at $2.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
21 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

alot of stuffs in daiso are not really cheap leh. esp their snacks. 

That's how they partially offset ma other than by volume. If they adjust their price to value-based pricing or actual product value, then that defeats the purpose of $2 Daiso. 

I usually go Daiso to purchase acrylic displays, plastic trays or boxes to compartmentalise storage space, paper cups and their Disney wrapping paper or bags during Christmas. 

• Praise 3

Supersonic

So many people complain. .. Daiso could easily raise their price to $2.50 and stop all the gst complaining.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

So many people complain. .. Daiso could easily raise their price to $2.50 and stop all the gst complaining.

Correct.  一不做二不休!:D

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
21 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Can complain about government all day sure can complain about Daiso too! 😆

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
Just now, Mustank said:

:grin:

623EEC1A-F182-4664-AF61-DDCBA758956A.jpeg

Don't stop us from complaining or we'll lose our sense of purpose in life!

• Haha! 2

21 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Not surprise that Daiso might eventually raise their price to $2.50.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

What is thissssss sigh! Rip $2 Daiso. Now $2.14 to $25.47. 

Screenshot_20220426_135724_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.a3450a0293e1ca6071079b3e0e3a44c3.jpg

It's not that bad. It means you can buy higher value items. But of cuz, shopping around is still needed.

When they are limited to $2, all you get are small stuffs.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
28 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Screenshot_20220426_135724_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.a3450a0293e1ca6071079b3e0e3a44c3.jpg

its approx 100yen = $1.07 now. can buy in  japan and get 50% discount.😁

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Daiso already have this system in place for their more expensive products. There is a special area where the products are priced in yen. no label is 2 bucks. those label in yen will have to follow their table which is placed at the entrance of the area. I did not follow much on their conversion rate but i think the increase will not be alot. 

3 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Daiso already have this system in place for their more expensive products. There is a special area where the products are priced in yen. no label is 2 bucks. those label in yen will have to follow their table which is placed at the entrance of the area. I did not follow much on their conversion rate but i think the increase will not be alot. 

there are a few selected outlets that sell more expensive products, marina square is one of them.

8 hours ago, Kb27 said:

It's not that bad. It means you can buy higher value items. But of cuz, shopping around is still needed.

When they are limited to $2, all you get are small stuffs.

I once got a very nice laptop sleeve at Daiso for $2. Not bad, can last a few years.

11 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

I once got a very nice laptop sleeve at Daiso for $2. Not bad, can last a few years.

Now still can find?