❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

54 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Expensive yet boh ho jiak 😅 😅

IMG_20220418_203728.jpg

how bad can rosti be. they were the ones who introduced rosti to singapore.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Tohto said:

If I order this, I think after 3 spoon I will leave it aside and buy other food.

you better think again, next time you old liao, you kids buy food for you, SMLJ you also take one bite and say no good, one day you going to stay roadside. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

you better think again, next time you old liao, you kids buy food for you, SMLJ you also take one bite and say no good, one day you going to stay roadside. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Maybe that porridge if served in hospital bed no choice I have to take it 😰

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Marche standard was very good in the early days, recent years standard drop a lot and getting very expensive. 

Can't remember when just came in is it at The Herren.

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I see patients in hospital walk to the foodcourt to buy food le. Lol. Unless you are bedridden, then indeed no choice but have to take it.

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Tohto said:

Marche standard was very good in the early days, recent years standard drop a lot and getting very expensive. 

Can't remember when just came in is it at The Herren.

My impression on Marche is their price is quite ex even during the early days lo. So back then when my friends say want to go Marche to eat, i sian half cause dont know what to order in Marche since everything so ex.

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Tohto said:

you forgot that i once said that @13177 food is cousin of hospital food, not really hospital food, but cousin you know, cousin. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

On 4/17/2022 at 12:29 PM, Fcw75 said:

Fillal son. 

When’s the next makan MU? Me and Othello want to join. 😁

Mai gong liao lah, you and Othello machiam 连体婴, when I jio both of you for mu, 1 didn't come, the other one will never turn up... :D

I am now back to working in office, mu will have to be after work liao. Maybe let do it in May, after I complete my night course (last module ending in 1st week of May).

@Arogab will you be back in May? 

14 hours ago, Othello said:

you frequent that FC huh ? Small but many beer food. haha

I quite like the fried hokkien mee, Ngoh Hiong, BBQ seafood and chicken wing there, and not forgetting my favourite Nasi Lemak. 

Our venue for next mu? But if drinking, I better take public transport.

10 hours ago, Tohto said:

Your porridge is so 'clean', got taste meh?

Sakali after taking the photo, he add in 1 whole can of abolone, or maybe the ho liao is already underneath the plain looking porridge liao... 

For me, such Cantonese style porridge must have spring onions, pepper, little bit of light soya sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and raw egg. Wah sedap! 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Mai gong liao lah, you and Othello machiam 连体婴, when I jio both of you for mu, 1 didn't come, the other one will never turn up... :D

I am now back to working in office, mu will have to be after work liao. Maybe let do it in May, after I complete my night course (last module ending in 1st week of May).

I quite like the fried hokkien mee, Ngoh Hiong, BBQ seafood and chicken wing there, and not forgetting my favourite Nasi Lemak. 

Sakali after taking the photo, he add in 1 whole can of abolone, or maybe the ho liao is already underneath the plain looking porridge liao... 

For me, such Cantonese style porridge must have spring onions, pepper, little bit of light soya sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and raw egg. Wah sedap! 

Haha no la. Just so happen I was in USA so couldn’t come else I would have pick him then come already.

After work is good, he said it’s better too.

Anyway, have a good laugh. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 4

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Portion wrong, price wrong, taste wrong, bite wrong...suma salah lah 😁

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Shibadog said:

Doi Inthanon carpark 👍 Shouldn't be too cold now but still windy? 

the khao soi with sai ua is interesting. Never seen that combination before. 

My aim is the self drive and the temple, those trails and waterfalls were actually nothing as I had done more elsewhere

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Bro, if nothing happens. I should be 18th May for a week

• Praise 4

Peh Kio Market. 

See what i meant about the the heat turning the noodles into mush in a Styrofoam box. And I drove home and ate it relatively quickly. 

Too bad this market not much to eat and the pork rib noodle stall queue is too long. 

20220419_121512.jpg

20220419_121223.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16