❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

Supersonic

Lunch at Ichiban Boshi in GWC and dinner at home.   Both meals pretty healthy today.

20220516_130616.jpg

20220516_130541.jpg

20220516_130027.jpg

20220516_191929.jpg

• Praise 18

Supper. Wife bought this Russian sausage through neighbourhood group buy. Too lean and quite salty. German sausage is still my favourite. 

HBvG9PD.jpg

yVFLxQb.jpg

06BzjWD.jpg

I think my phone camera is going to up lorry soon. All 3 photos taken under the same lighting condition yet it came out in 3 totally different shades (only the 2md one is close to the original).

• Praise 14
  • Haha! 2

12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Supper. Wife bought this Russian sausage through neighbourhood group buy. Too lean and quite salty. German sausage is still my favourite. 

HBvG9PD.jpg

yVFLxQb.jpg

06BzjWD.jpg

I think my phone camera is going to up lorry soon. All 3 photos taken under the same lighting condition yet it came out in 3 totally different shades (only the 2md one is close to the original).

why you still support Russia? [mad]

• Haha! 6

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

why you still support Russia? [mad]

Product of Singapore lah...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Poor Russian soldiers got to make do with expired combat rations while we eat their sausages 😁

I know i know…made in Bedok…😂

• Haha! 4

I can't believe I'm gonna say this...the recent JangJang burger and buttercream crispy chicken from Mc sibeh good...maybe got msg...feeling sleepy liao 😅

• Haha! 9

Turbocharged

Fried wings and mee siam from wings, an offshoot of Adelphi’s Tony cafe

3B9EE184-8DEE-4D83-84F1-F5F28F52474F.thumb.jpeg.e4be2647da3ba7a63e78597968db4b7e.jpeg

• Praise 16

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this...the recent JangJang burger and buttercream crispy chicken from Mc sibeh good...maybe got msg...feeling sleepy liao 😅

MSG not thirsty but make you sleepy ah?

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

MSG not thirsty but make you sleepy ah?

You don't go for instant noodle when you can't sleep at night? Either wake up to drink water or pee or change bedsheet...in middle of the night 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3