❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

59 minutes ago, Tohto said:

They don't have fix off day?

Went there with my wife and dabao back 1 beef noodle + chang for my daughter. She will miss all this food soon.

Nope, as far as I know, they operate everyday (except during CNY). Husband and wife team, the guy will start from noon to 6pm+ and the wife will take over till about 11pm. 

First time I see the stall not in operation yesterday, and today didn't see the wife when I was there at 7pm, guess she might be unwell (just guessing). 

Wah after your daughter went for her study, you and your wife can 二人世界 every day. :D

• Praise 6

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Nope, as far as I know, they operate everyday (except during CNY). Husband and wife team, the guy will start from noon to 6pm+ and the wife will take over till about 11pm. 

First time I see the stall not in operation yesterday, and today didn't see the wife when I was there at 7pm, guess she might be unwell (just guessing). 

Wah after your daughter went for her study, you and your wife can 二人世界 every day. :D

Might be 一人世界 for me. My wife is more active and during her off day she will often has activity with her friends.

Now I seldom cook as transfer my 15 yrs helper to friend last month. Lazy to clean after cooking.

Daughter go for her dream has to let her go.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Tohto said:

Might be 一人世界 for me. My wife is more active and during her off day she will often has activity with her friends.

Now I seldom cook as transfer my 15 yrs helper to friend last month. Lazy to clean after cooking.

No more helper also? You really want 一人世界 siah? Lol.

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Actually the same for my wife, she has lots of activities during her off day, whereas I normally stay at home. OK I will jio you for dinner if I am around your area next time. 

I also hardly cook recently, with just 2 people eating most of the time. No maid all the while so have to cook and wash all by myself, better dabao to save all the trouble (and time). 

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

My own recipe of Fried Prawn Noodle perfected with the bee hoon added. Next time I open hawker stall in SG. Haha

1a749a95eb8a62aef4e388da0f6a2b4.jpg

• Praise 15

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Actually the same for my wife, she has lots of activities during her off day, whereas I normally stay at home. OK I will jio you for dinner if I am around your area next time. 

I also hardly cook recently, with just 2 people eating most of the time. No maid all the while so have to cook and wash all by myself, better dabao to save all the trouble (and time). 

Bro, Jio BBQ.....you know, at that private pub on roof top. Haha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My own recipe of Fried Prawn Noodle perfected with the bee hoon added. Next time I open hawker stall in SG. Haha

1a749a95eb8a62aef4e388da0f6a2b4.jpg

wah quite a spread.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, Tohto said:

hmm i like to cook what i like to eat. I don't see this changing even if my kids get older and don't eat at home as much.

But of course if it can be replicated outside like chicken rice, ramen, char siew, hokkien prawn mee. 
I won't bother with the effort cos ultimately i'm not living overseas.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 2

22 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

How you remain so thin? Exercise a lot ah? 😁

bro, u got see salah or not ? Bro hamburger ... he is not fat, but he is certainly not thin !!! 😂

15 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

East side you know who to jio. but if you have other "ahem" activities, then i dun disturb :grin:

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Othello said:

bro, u got see salah or not ? Bro hamburger ... he is not fat, but he is certainly not thin !!! 😂

East side you know who to jio. but if you have other "ahem" activities, then i dun disturb :grin:

Probably my focus was on the durians so didn’t take a closer look. 🤣

But definitely thinner than you and me lor. 😅

Yah man, MU east side must jio me and Othello!

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Arogab said:

Bro, Jio BBQ.....you know, at that private pub on roof top. Haha

On lah pal! I will not drive so that can enjoy your collection of liquor... When you will be back in Singapore? 

5 hours ago, Othello said:

bro, u got see salah or not ? Bro hamburger ... he is not fat, but he is certainly not thin !!! 

His eyes only got durian and ah lian, where got pay attention to da boh?

You salah boh, I go ahem activies with Tohto? I am 100% man OK! :D

I will confirm jio you and FCW too. I am think of that ang mo claypot rice... 

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Probably my focus was on the durians so didn’t take a closer look. 🤣

But definitely thinner than you and me lor. 😅

Yah man, MU east side must jio me and Othello!

Confirm will jio both of you. Come to think of it, we will soon become like those lao uncle tcss at neighbourhood Kopitiam... 

Simple dinner (新洲米粉) tonight cos will have to drive my son back to camp in a short while. 

VahPviR.jpg

• Praise 11
  • Haha! 6

Hypersonic
25 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

On lah pal! I will not drive so that can enjoy your collection of liquor... When you will be back in Singapore? 

His eyes only got durian and ah lian, where got pay attention to da boh?

You salah boh, I go ahem activies with Tohto? I am 100% man OK! :D

I will confirm jio you and FCW too. I am think of that ang mo claypot rice... 

Confirm will jio both of you. Come to think of it, we will soon become like those lao uncle tcss at neighbourhood Kopitiam... 

Simple dinner (新洲米粉) tonight cos will have to drive my son back to camp in a short while. 

VahPviR.jpg

La Chasseur claypot rice sounds good! Their otah omelette also quite good.

Set a date! 😁

I have been those uncle drinking beer at kopitiam for quite a while liao, esp at AMK 711. There’s one beer lady selling Hollandia my favourite. 😍

Less than 30 years old, from China. Unfortunately the beer sucks. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 10