❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

Turbocharged

@13177 Food taste was acceptable, just the portion not enough. Most of the food there selling 4.50 and above. Only cai png can get less than $4 for 1 meat + 2 vege with rice

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Etnt said:

Club lounge access. Main purpose is to hibernate.

Normal weekends already run around enough to jiak.

Your this hibernate will lead to how many kgs of weight increase siah? 😅

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, 13177 said:

Your this hibernate will lead to how many kgs of weight increase siah? 😅

Erm, erm, erm, this kind of thing dunno better

Last bf

9AD8B383-CA60-42F0-96D9-1F3CFCB2ED3F.thumb.jpeg.e22647c3a02103ea3c8232973a01f05e.jpeg

• Praise 16
  • Haha! 1

At ah jwee hc again. Both 3 dollar portions.

The TBhc branch is second image (heavier taste). First is the diagonally across stall (delicate).

20220623_091915.jpg

20220623_092819.jpg

• Praise 16

23 hours ago, 13177 said:

Lunch at tanglin halt hawker centre. Wanted to eat my favourite wtm but no open. Ended up eat chicken rice. Overheard the stall auntie telling her customer that tomorrow will be last day. Until aug then reopen at the new hawker centre.

Looks like many stalls closing in Jun. This place will get even more quiet in Jul.

FD99F2F8-7467-491A-87D6-7A038B85460A.jpeg

D08E3EE4-1248-4C26-9902-85F627D4CF0A.jpeg

One of my usual foodie place, away from the maddening crowds, Tanglin Halt eatery has nostalgic memories for me, I'd learnt my Chinese material Art@the PAP centre opposite, after lunch I would walk and the place for another half an hour to rekindle my sec school days@Commonwealth Sec nearby and hanging around @Queensway SC were a treats.

• Praise 4

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Etnt said:

Pre checkout lunch

62873CED-121D-43EA-B635-B1E68218E7D5.thumb.jpeg.1540f7808f08e1a1a9fff8555e7b5e1f.jpeg

Congrats in advance...on your angel checkout 9 mths later...now that he or she or he and she or...oredi checked into...😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Meanmachine said:

One of my usual foodie place, away from the maddening crowds, Tanglin Halt eatery has nostalgic memories for me, I'd learnt my Chinese material Art@the PAP centre opposite, after lunch I would walk and the place for another half an hour to rekindle my sec school days@Commonwealth Sec nearby and hanging around @Queensway SC were a treats.

Tanglin halt will be gone forever soon. Another old place walk into the history. 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Congrats in advance...on your angel checkout 9 mths later...now that he or she or he and she or...oredi checked into...😁

dun scare me, too old for that kinda stuff. think will kenna heart attack first.

• Haha! 4

12 minutes ago, Etnt said:

dun scare me, too old for that kinda stuff. think will kenna heart attack first.

Neber too old lah...look at therock, literally the laopeh...solid as a rock...😁

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Neber too old lah...look at therock, literally the laopeh...solid as a rock...😁

Mlmlwml

1 hour ago, Etnt said:

Literally 弄出人命。。。

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

@13177 Yup, Next would be Commonwealth . . .

Hearsay next will be commonwealth but difficult to say also cause no one knows will it get sers or not.