❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The soup really so good until you finished all the soup? No MSG?

LOL I have a high threshold for msg/salt lah. Don't take my word for it. 

No the soup isn't super good. But don't waste lor. 

The best way to describe it would be fish slice soup with ban mian as per what Wind30 described it as. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

47 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

LOL I have a high threshold for msg/salt lah. Don't take my word for it. 

No the soup isn't super good. But don't waste lor. 

The best way to describe it would be fish slice soup with ban mian as per what Wind30 described it as. 

Everytime when i eat soup noodle outside, i dont finish all the soup whether the soup is good or no good. Cause i assume the soup should have high salt or even MSG. The only soup i finish all is those double-boiled soup. 😂

33 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Everytime when i eat soup noodle outside, i dont finish all the soup whether the soup is good or no good. Cause i assume the soup should have high salt or even MSG. The only soup i finish all is those double-boiled soup. 😂

lol up to you. Your $$ mah.

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Contrary to you, I actually super love those super plain looking fishball soup. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

50 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My favorite fishball noodles here. I like to eat dry and add the chilli powder. Power, after finish, then drink soup.😁 

c7f37c250cc7d72d53ed1fa7cc12800.jpg

i always discard the chilli powder when i get it lol.

• Haha! 4

Just now, Lala81 said:

i always discard the chilli powder when i get it lol.

This one I eat a lot as I like it very spicy. Those that I got in SG were never spicy at all to me. Thus, I really love this

• Haha! 1

Ainzu tonkatsu at Great World city. Thick cut bk pork loin. Highly highly recommended. Juicy and taste really good.

DABED6A6-B5A0-4B4B-B7BF-C55CA623AE9A.jpeg

9704D3E6-0754-4DA6-8841-9CC350FEE24F.jpeg

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 19

20 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Eating it again. Really like their chilli sauce too. Suits me. 

IMG20221116124715_NIZYs71J7n.jpeg

Going there for dinner now. I thought their chilli is good too. I like some hawker stalls do put in the extra mile to give something different, instead of the standard soy sauce plus chopped chilli. Takes very little effort and cost but makes a difference.

C7C75006-795A-49C2-A815-B730E9708E3D.jpeg

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 16

32 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Going there for dinner now. I thought their chilli is good too. I like some hawker stalls do put in the extra mile to give something different, instead of the standard soy sauce plus chopped chilli. Takes very little effort and cost but makes a difference.

C7C75006-795A-49C2-A815-B730E9708E3D.jpeg

I was wondering where I've eaten this type of chilli before. Then I realized it's my aunt who used to make this about 10-15 years back. And she gives my mum some.

Not exactly the same. But consistency and taste is about 80% there. Of course my aunts one is better. But this is pretty good. 

13 hours ago, Lala81 said:

@zipping they only have red chilli sauce and cut red chilli.

ic....i prefer e orange color chili at e whampoa stall, find e red color chili too punchy.

• Praise 1

The infamous BCM at One Punggol. Worth the price? Not really. Worth the Q, not more than 10 minutes for me. 

My order $10. I know I carrot, but there are many carrots there. Punggol people really used to this kind of high price. The YTF 6 piece with noodle I think $7. Punggolian satki. 

0FF344DA-D9CD-44FF-A259-BCEA8D6B3195.jpeg

Edited by Coltplussport
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 10

45 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Lunch at Simei (Hola food court next to MRT Station) 

8WiLJyq.jpg

For me, shio bak with sauce underneath it is a big no no.It kills the taste of the meat 

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

For me, shio bak with sauce underneath it is a big no no.It kills the taste of the meat 

Agreed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1