❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Yes, mock ikan billis, and the texture quite like the real stuff. 

My lunch today.

FqYIcQ4.jpg

A fast look at photo I thought is our @13177 food, then I saw the lard.

I think will pass for him without the lard.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Yishun 928 laksa for lunch. Damn, today is eat laksa day? Mountain ppl Mountain see. Had to queue for 45mins to buy it. Usually the queue is at the yellow signboard only. Laksa was as good as ever.

IMG-20221126-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.ce3cfc9965e95f07483c8884079efd33.jpeg

20221126_120823.thumb.jpg.ea84bac7c28cd2fcefb8a32388feefe1.jpg

Hmm think most days from 11 onwards to lunch time. that's the queue. Nowadays I just go at like 845 in the mornings after jogging. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Hmm think most days from 11 onwards to lunch time. that's the queue. Nowadays I just go at like 845 in the mornings after jogging. 

I started to queue at 9.50am. 10.35am then my turn to order. First time encounter so many ppl at this timing.

6 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Yishun 928 laksa for lunch. Damn, today is eat laksa day? Mountain ppl Mountain see. Had to queue for 45mins to buy it. Usually the queue is at the yellow signboard only. Laksa was as good as ever.

IMG-20221126-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.ce3cfc9965e95f07483c8884079efd33.jpeg

20221126_120823.thumb.jpg.ea84bac7c28cd2fcefb8a32388feefe1.jpg

One of the best and most reasonable priced laksa stall … last week ordered large and extra egg , only 50 cents extra for a whole egg ..

• Praise 4

14 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I started to queue at 9.50am. 10.35am then my turn to order. First time encounter so many ppl at this timing.

But compared to 618 carrot cake. This waiting time not that long.

my gold standard laksa since I don't like it overly creamy type. I finish it to the last drop lol

• Praise 3

5 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

One of the best and most reasonable priced laksa stall … last week ordered large and extra egg , only 50 cents extra for a whole egg ..

粗米粉。小。加料。加hum. 

Default order. 

My BIL's friend is the son. Last I heard he will continue the family biz. though I've never seen him. Has a professional degree and all. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

粗米粉。小。加料。加hum. 

Default order. 

My BIL's friend is the son. Last I heard he will continue the family biz. though I've never seen him. 

If only parking is easier there lo … hates the multi storey CP , always kena undercarriage lo …

so every time I eat there , have to  park at loading / unloading lots and hopes that the laksa dun cost me 105 per bowl lo ..

• Haha! 7

37 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

粗米粉。小。加料。加hum. 

Default order. 

My BIL's friend is the son. Last I heard he will continue the family biz. though I've never seen him. Has a professional degree and all. 

Never saw any young ppl working there at all. It's always the old couple and various old aunties helping around.

40 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

$3 per bowl and upsize only $3.50. So much better than that Kelantan Lane charcoal laksa, much more ingredients too.

• Praise 2

36 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

If only parking is easier there lo … hates the multi storey CP , always kena undercarriage lo …

so every time I eat there , have to  park at loading / unloading lots and hopes that the laksa dun cost me 105 per bowl lo ..

Haha. True. Dislike that carpark even though I drive a regular car. 

11 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Never saw any young ppl working there at all. It's always the old couple and various old aunties helping around.

I also not sure. But that's what my BIL said. 

Edited by Lala81

25 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Dabao dinner.  A lot of food for 2 person. Shiok.

20221126_190229_copy_3024x2268.jpg

20221126_190235_copy_3024x2268.jpg

20221126_190243_copy_3024x2268.jpg

20221126_190247_copy_3024x2268.jpg

20221126_181223_copy_3024x2268.jpg

I don't eat Mala. But there's nothing that I want to eat at that neighborhood center. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Hubwee said:

The lot in that carpark also quite tight. 

8 hours ago, Tohto said:

A fast look at photo I thought is our @13177 food, then I saw the lard.

I think will pass for him without the lard.

Boh pian, down with Shingle, have to eat very plain stuff (no chicken, egg, spicy, deep fried food, etc.) [:(]

Tonight heck care, order pizza as don't know what to eat. Guess will be porridge for the next couple of days. 

hqu7yCc.jpg

zpQMU8S.jpg

T6RKr7Y.jpg

• Praise 21

16 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Boh pian, down with Shingle, have to eat very plain stuff (no chicken, egg, spicy, deep fried food, etc.) [:(]

Tonight heck care, order pizza as don't know what to eat. Guess will be porridge for the next couple of days. 

hqu7yCc.jpg

zpQMU8S.jpg

T6RKr7Y.jpg

So the fish ball noodle look a bit like hospital food has a reason 😂

Take care and rest well?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4