❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

1 hour ago, Fatboy said:

@Freeder Found two website for this restaurant (one is www. obaroi.com, another one is obaroi.com). So which is the correct one? Or can u share the address here?

Hi Fatty,

Pls see below pics for more info.

Cheers 

F66A84EB-C479-4E99-9B01-0F06CD183B2E.jpeg

988EB7EC-9CC0-4B05-9721-A03FC83FD368.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Is this taman jurong market refer to the 2 storey food centre? What is nice there? Long long long time i no go there.

The roast meat stall on 2nd floor. Hidden behind. Long queue, short hours. 

I haven't eaten for many years. But best thing in the HC last time. 

Tien Lai Rice Stall (天来饭店)
9671 9441
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GbFXVBH5iMvW64cP6

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

47 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Is this taman jurong market refer to the 2 storey food centre? What is nice there? Long long long time i no go there.

@13177 , yes , level 2 & 3 food center , level 1 wet market , attached some popular / nice food -

58 bak chor mee 

Leng Huat fishball noodle / laksa

Ng Kee Teochew fishball noodle 

Bbq seafood - sambal stingray

Tom's kitchen - western food

Tien Lai roast meat

Feng Zhen lor mee

Hai Zhen curry fish head / fish head steamboat 

Butternut - pizza 

• Praise 10

9 hours ago, Lala81 said:

The roast meat stall on 2nd floor. Hidden behind. Long queue, short hours. 

I haven't eaten for many years. But best thing in the HC last time. 

Tien Lai Rice Stall (天来饭店)
9671 9441
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GbFXVBH5iMvW64cP6

9 hours ago, Asicskk said:

@13177 , yes , level 2 & 3 food center , level 1 wet market , attached some popular / nice food -

58 bak chor mee 

Leng Huat fishball noodle / laksa

Ng Kee Teochew fishball noodle 

Bbq seafood - sambal stingray

Tom's kitchen - western food

Tien Lai roast meat

Feng Zhen lor mee

Hai Zhen curry fish head / fish head steamboat 

Butternut - pizza 

58 bak chor mee? I dont remember there is one popular BCM inside this food centre. I only know the BCM across the road, the stall inside a coffeeshop which is near to the fairprice quite popular.

I used to go there eat breakfast and sometimes dabao dinner when i worked in Jurong donkey years ago. I remember there is one economic fried bee hoon stall on level 2, not bad. Also one noodle stall on same level facing the main road side. And the cai png stall on level 3 which i find their dishes are nice. The last last time i went to this food centre, the cai png stall gone liao.

12 minutes ago, Tohto said:

This is a place to me like 天崖海角...

Too out of the way for you la. Basically this food centre is like on the other end of the island from your place. 😂

• Haha! 4

52 minutes ago, Tohto said:

This is a place to me like 天崖海角...

It is. And I stayed in the west somemore.

For local residents and afternoon got workers from the nearby industrial areas go makan lunch.

I used to locum there for a period of time. Or else I won't go also.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 6

41 minutes ago, 13177 said:

58 bak chor mee? I dont remember there is one popular BCM inside this food centre. I only know the BCM across the road, the stall inside a coffeeshop which is near to the fairprice quite popular.

I used to go there eat breakfast and sometimes dabao dinner when i worked in Jurong donkey years ago. I remember there is one economic fried bee hoon stall on level 2, not bad. Also one noodle stall on same level facing the main road side. And the cai png stall on level 3 which i find their dishes are nice. The last last time i went to this food centre, the cai png stall gone liao.

u mean the porridge/cai peng stall on 3rd floor. Thought it was ok. I used to eat that if I don't have time to queue for tien lai.

But the shopping complex has a very good mee rebus at the food court. 

• Praise 3

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

It is. And I stayed in the west somemore.

For local residents and afternoon got workers from the nearby industrial areas go makan lunch.

I used to locum there for a period of time. Or else I won't go also.

This food centre only for people staying in Jurong or working in Jurong area. If not would not go there even stay in the west but not in Jurong. I find the Blk 221 boon lay place hawker centre not so out of the way as compared to this Taman Jurong food centre. That Boon Lay Place hawker centre i also used to go there for lunch or dinner, usually buy the nasi lemak and cai png.

18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

u mean the porridge/cai peng stall on 3rd floor. Thought it was ok. I used to eat that if I don't have time to queue for tien lai.

But the shopping complex has a very good mee rebus at the food court. 

That cai png stall was the corner stall just near the escalator. I still remember there was one stall same row as this cai png which sells soya bean milk. Last time when i dabao dinner from this cai png stall, i would also get the soya bean milk as well.

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That cai png stall was the corner stall just near the escalator. I still remember there was one stall same row as this cai png which sells soya bean milk. Last time when i dabao dinner from this cai png stall, i would also get the soya bean milk as well.

yeah that one. Think i remembered it closed down on my last visit maybe 2 years ago. 

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

When dont know what to eat for lunch, surely will ended up eating cai png. 😂

DAB8257E-46CA-4C44-AD7B-B37A6F2903A9.jpeg

Why your HorBaoTan look so sad? Chao Tar already.. 🤭

• Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Twister said:

I was gonna ask why bother with that type of fried egg...the edges are hard to digest...😅

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Twister said:

39 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I was gonna ask why bother with that type of fried egg...the edges are hard to digest...😅

Ya lo, the HorBaoTan over done. 😅

This type of fried egg thought quite popular when eat economic fried bee hoon? Anyway, there is nothing much dishes that i want to eat available, so ended just ordered this HorBaoTan lo.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1