❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Hospital issued kopitiam card enjoy 20% off at all kopitiam in hospitals and 10% off at normal kopitiam. So the physical kopitiam card still current.😄

yes. I have had a kopitiam card since my med school days.

In fact my kopitiam cards reached 10 years before they change a new one for u. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Finns and feather is from pasir ris hc. 

I will try the whampoa noodles next time. Haven't tried yet. 

The penyet is ok (but I don't eat much penyet).

But so far nothing here I would drive here specially for. 

IMG20221107184007_bF4A8sNF6W.jpeg

Ayam penyat at punggol hc...the chicken was superb...very tender and well marinated...the fragrant rice was soft and the curry was nice too...just go easy on the chilli though 😅

IMG_20221103_135638.jpg

• Praise 14

18 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Hospital issued kopitiam card enjoy 20% off at all kopitiam in hospitals and 10% off at normal kopitiam. So the physical kopitiam card still current.😄

With a weak stomach, I try not to dine at eateries within hospital compound...needed a return trip to the hospital on the same day the lust time I had a meal in one...but to the A&E...😷😅 

• Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

With a weak stomach, I try not to dine at eateries within hospital compound...needed a return trip to the hospital on the same day the lust time I had a meal in one...but to the A&E...😷😅 

21 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Ayam penyat at punggol hc...the chicken was superb...very tender and well marinated...the fragrant rice was soft and the curry was nice too...just go easy on the chilli though 😅

IMG_20221103_135638.jpg

people mountain people sea?

Just now, Lala81 said:

people mountain people sea?

Snake queues at most stalls...penyat stall boh lang but quite worth it at 6.50...got a couple of Michelin stalls there too

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Snake queues at most stalls...penyat stall boh lang but quite worth it at 6.50...got a couple of Michelin stalls there too

mine was $6 -> $5.40 with kopitiam card. So i feel quite ok for the price.

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Even on a weekday also snake queue at this hawker centre?

49 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Eateries within hospital so poisonous ah? I have weak stomach but so far after eating eateries within hospital still ok. 😅

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Finns and feather is from pasir ris hc. 

I will try the whampoa noodles next time. Haven't tried yet. 

The penyet is ok (but I don't eat much penyet).

But so far nothing here I would drive here specially for. 

IMG20221107184007_bF4A8sNF6W.jpeg

We only order the sliced fish noodle. Tried the seafood version at whampao once and it was not good. I thought the chilli is good too. 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

11:40 am take lunch.  Not early?

Not early. I eat lunch before 12pm to avoid lunch crowds. Sometimes i can even eat lunch between 11am to 11.30am. Lol.

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Eateries within hospital so poisonous ah? I have weak stomach but so far after eating eateries within hospital still ok. 😅

I try to avoid makan at airport also...but then someone will say so many people eat no problem...why you eat...yada yada 😅

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Coltplussport said:

Kopitiam card a bit yesteryears already. Now basically just download and set up FairPrice app to pay to enjoy 10% off at all kopitiam. Think still can clock link point too.

Fairprice app? Another app? I am really confused with all the different apps, dont know which app use for where and what?! 😂

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I dont know how many kopitiam still around? Since i like dont see many kopitiam at the regular places that i go now. So my kopitiam card expired long long ago. So even now i go eat at kopitiam once a while, i just pay in full.

11 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I try to avoid makan at airport also...but then someone will say so many people eat no problem...why you eat...yada yada 😅

Your stomach allergic to eateries in hospital and airport?! 😅 Lucky i both so far no problem. 

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Fairprice app? Another app? I am really confused with all the different apps, dont know which app use for where and what?! 😂

Dinosaurs not applicable. 

• Haha! 4

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

Not early. I eat lunch before 12pm to avoid lunch crowds. Sometimes i can even eat lunch between 11am to 11.30am. Lol.

same. I eat lunch at 11am and dinner at 5pm if possible... just to avoid crowds, esp if you want to try popular stalls.

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2