❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

i always remember eating some jajangmyeon at the korean theme park. So spicy i had to order a medium soda on a cold windy day. 

Jajangmyeon not suppose to be spicy , usually paired with  " tangsu " (Korean version of sweet and sour pork) 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

23 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Jajangmyeon not suppose to be spicy , usually paired with  " tangsu " (Korean version of sweet and sour pork) 🙂

Well real Koreans eat spicy everything. I've eaten food at seoul children museum for kids {it's a kids meal} and it's spicy... Granted it's not very spicy but it's quite miserable if u don't like spicy.

Basically that's a stew or sauce there has gochujang inside or chilli. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

Just now dinner, this cai png costs me $9.50, cause i stuff the $4 notes change given back from the cai png stall into my pocket together with my hp but forgot about the change still inside when i took out my hp later and dropped it without realising. Only after reached home then remember and find out that the $4 in my pocket is missing. 😨 😅

30DBBFC0-BF34-4EFD-BBBE-6A609C815B4F.jpeg

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 8

32 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Just now dinner, this cai png costs me $9.50, cause i stuff the $4 notes change given back from the cai png stall into my pocket together with my hp but forgot about the change still inside when i took out my hp later and dropped it without realising. Only after reached home then remember and find out that the $4 in my pocket is missing. 😨 😅

Next time you go there eat tabao the plate and cutlery lah...may need to tabao twice to make it worth 4 dollah though 😁 

• Haha! 2

Amk 603 coffeeshop. Sleepy quiet place. @Wind30

Chelabela. I think it's good value if u are hungry/student/young man cos its quite a bit of meat for 6 dollars. But pretty one dimensional the taste. Like the anchovies though. Most places one is too salty. Given how "heavy" the meat and sauce is, a more sour kimchi would have been more appropriate. But I like the kimchi if it's just eaten as a side dish cos it's more sweet than sour. 

I think they don't have manpower to wash the plates? So everything is served on disposable bento trays. A traditional hot plate would make it more appetizing to eat in. I ate it straight after getting it and it's just bit warm. 

6/10. 

Pizza from the western stall. It's OK. Within expectations. 

IMG20221111184127_58wEpYkh42.jpeg

IMG20221111183232_NwT38yYs1G.jpeg

• Praise 17

24 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Cool night still drink liang teh lol. 

Freezing weather in Germany I also drink.... this Liang teh no need to reserve for hot day only 😁😁😀

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Cool night still drink liang teh lol. 

His body always in 'heaty' mode. 😂 He is like those people even during raining cool days also can on aircon to sleep. 😁

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

His body always in 'heaty' mode. 😂 He is like those people even during raining cool days also can on aircon to sleep. 😁

actually that's me. i use AC everyday. but i need to regulate my sleep. I already enough problems sleeping liao.

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, 13177 said:

20 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Next time you go there eat tabao the plate and cutlery lah...may need to tabao twice to make it worth 4 dollah though 😁 

Found my $4 notes liao, dropped at the side of my car seat. Just happened to look down and saw it just now. 😂 So no need to tabao the plate and cutlery when go next time there. 😬

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 9