❤️ Living with covid - What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

Jman888

Sian. Woke up to the feeling of seasickness. Immediately went to take my vertigo medication. Now feeling a little better so "cook" my own lunch. Wife went out visiting and will bring me food later. Sick on first day of CNY.

20230122_113912.thumb.jpg.162dccbd41e428b2505ba86c1341cb9a.jpg

• Praise 3
  • Sad 12

15 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Sian. Woke up to the feeling of seasickness. Immediately went to take my vertigo medication. Now feeling a little better so "cook" my own lunch. Wife went out visiting and will bring me food later. Sick on first day of CNY.

20230122_113912.thumb.jpg.162dccbd41e428b2505ba86c1341cb9a.jpg

Take care and rest well.

There was one year of CNY i also sick on the first day of CNY, think was cough. Was coughing throughout almost the whole 15 days of CNY.  😅

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Just don’t eat porridge on the first day of CNY else will be poor for the rest of the year.

Jialat,  all the cai png shops closed, I ate 2 pineapple tarts, an apple  and a cup of milo for lunch nia.  I think if got porridge is still better.....lol

Edited by Starry
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Just don’t eat porridge on the first day of CNY else will be poor for the rest of the year.

1st time I hear this. 😁

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Starry said:

Jialat,  all the cai png shops closed, I ate 2 pineapple tarts, an apple  and a cup of milo for lunch nia.  I think if got porridge is still better.....lol

Can always cook porridge and eat at home If you want. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

1st time I hear this. 😁

Thought this is one of the traditional things that should not do on first day of CNY? How come you 1st time hear le? 😂 

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Can always cook porridge and eat at home If you want. 🤣

Walaueh, you've just told him "Just don’t eat porridge on the first day of CNY else will be poor for the rest of the year." and  now you asked him to go for it?

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Walaueh, you've just told him "Just don’t eat porridge on the first day of CNY else will be poor for the rest of the year." and  now you asked him to go for it?

He said if got porridge is still better ma so ask him to cook lor…haha.

• Haha! 1