Jump to content

VEP for entering Malaysia


Recommended Posts

Hi guys. Anyone went in recently to Malaysia? Do they check for the VEP? So use TNG pay the road charge and toll can go in? I still haven't got any confirmation on my VEP yet but I have a valid TNG card though. Am going for a road trip end of the month. Need some feedback on the situation. Thanks 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannot. I not going in for day trip. Need to book accommodation. If uturn then accommodation can't refund. So need to make sure can go in before I book. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hammerhammer said:

Cannot. I not going in for day trip. Need to book accommodation. If uturn then accommodation can't refund. So need to make sure can go in before I book. 

Book trip.com then show u cannot come they will refund u lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Hair raya coming. This piece of paper should be able to “settle”.🤣

 

109049D6-0EFB-4368-BD38-5290ED6A29F7.jpeg

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2nd Gear
3 hours ago, Hammerhammer said:

Hi guys. Anyone went in recently to Malaysia? Do they check for the VEP? So use TNG pay the road charge and toll can go in? I still haven't got any confirmation on my VEP yet but I have a valid TNG card though. Am going for a road trip end of the month. Need some feedback on the situation. Thanks 

I went in during first 7 days, no vep, no need use tng pay

U have any black and white that u applied for vep?

If have just print and go

Alot people no vep yet they can't do shit cuz their system is slow

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
40 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Hair raya coming. This piece of paper should be able to “settle”.🤣

 

109049D6-0EFB-4368-BD38-5290ED6A29F7.jpeg

Every 50km have one stop how?

Very pricey toll.

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If need vep will be headline news liao. So far we've only heard about people stopped for outstanding fines and 3/4 tank.

Then again, I've not went in yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
(edited)

 

8 hours ago, Hammerhammer said:

Cannot. I not going in for day trip. Need to book accommodation. If uturn then accommodation can't refund. So need to make sure can go in before I book. 

If you aren't too particular on star, location and also not on a budget than there is no necessity to book accommodation in advance. 

Pre covid I can even drive up Genting with no booking ...😁Malacca to KL as well. 

Not sure about now though. 😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
7 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Hair raya coming. This piece of paper should be able to “settle”.🤣

 

109049D6-0EFB-4368-BD38-5290ED6A29F7.jpeg

Abang will ask for

 

887EC2F3-9DC5-48A4-9CE8-259876DCE8A5.jpeg

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Saw from website that the VEP RFID tag will be delivered via postage. The applicant will be contacted through email for confirmation on the postage arrangement. Seems like updated procedure. But within the same website at another page, it stated "The distribution of VEP-RFID tags will first be rolled out to privately owned/registered motor vehicles excluding motorcycle. However, the owner of motorcycles, commercial/goods vehicles and public service vehicles must also register for VEP. The installation of VEP-RFID tags involving these vehicle categories will take place at a later date which will be informed through an e-mail notification." Confusing.

If by postage, arrangement will be same as RFID tag for TnG which is available in shopee - self paste on vehicle.

https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/

Edited by Sotong1977
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kopites said:

 

If you aren't too particular on star, location and also not on a budget than there is no necessity to book accommodation in advance. 

Pre covid I can even drive up Genting with no booking ...😁Malacca to KL as well. 

Not sure about now though. 😁

Yah last time i reach there then book

 

see can reach anot if cant then book hotel at other cities lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sotong1977 said:

Saw from website that the VEP RFID tag will be delivered via postage. The applicant will be contacted through email for confirmation on the postage arrangement. Seems like updated procedure. But within the same website at another page, it stated "The distribution of VEP-RFID tags will first be rolled out to privately owned/registered motor vehicles excluding motorcycle. However, the owner of motorcycles, commercial/goods vehicles and public service vehicles must also register for VEP. The installation of VEP-RFID tags involving these vehicle categories will take place at a later date which will be informed through an e-mail notification." Confusing.

If by postage, arrangement will be same as RFID tag for TnG which is available in shopee - self paste on vehicle.

https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/

I completed VEP registration and received email that nothing needs to be done until hear from them. Guess thats it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...