VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

If they are effective and efficient, we will be the one going into Malaysia to work everyday and the exchange rate will be RM1 to S$3. 😁

Then HSR will be more for SG shuttling between work and home. 

Luckily they are not keen. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

It's ok.....

They only good at putting up food bans and making water threat.

If they are really efficient then it's a bigger threat to our economic survival.... SG will need to more attractive than MY for FDI.

Yes, we do remember the " Cry wolf story " however the threat is no longer valid no more, thy can try we do produce our own H20, let alone New Beer channel via longing water. Hahaha.

I don't dislike Malaysia, I want them to improve so we continue to live harmoniously as a closely knitted neighbours,  exchange programme to be a liveable country for every citizens from all walks of lives, we have so much in common. We may be small, tiny Red Dot yet so busy like a bee, that was the difference to be small but formidable and a fighting force we used to be and we still Can make it. I want Malaysia to survive and I want our fellow Singaporean to behave themselves when in Malaysia in good and bad times together, as we need one another more than anything . . .

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Then HSR will be more for SG shuttling between work and home. 

Luckily they are not keen. 🤣

Well sad to say, it is their loss . . . we believe one fine day HSR will revive again. We are also helping them to built a City of High Speed Train rather than car commute, which is not feasible . . . o=the saying of this : " If one is to go Fast, Go Alone . . . If one is go Far, Go Together . . . "  Tio Bo 🥰

4 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Well sad to say, it is their loss . . . we believe one fine day HSR will revive again. We are also helping them to built a City of High Speed Train rather than car commute, which is not feasible . . . o=the saying of this : " If one is to go Fast, Go Alone . . . If one is go Far, Go Together . . . "  Tio Bo 🥰

HSR is a bad idea.

It will bleed forever.

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Yes, we do remember the " Cry wolf story " however the threat is no longer valid no more, thy can try we do produce our own H20, let alone New Beer channel via longing water. Hahaha.

I don't dislike Malaysia, I want them to improve so we continue to live harmoniously as a closely knitted neighbours,  exchange programme to be a liveable country for every citizens from all walks of lives, we have so much in common. We may be small, tiny Red Dot yet so busy like a bee, that was the difference to be small but formidable and a fighting force we used to be and we still Can make it. I want Malaysia to survive and I want our fellow Singaporean to behave themselves when in Malaysia in good and bad times together, as we need one another more than anything . . .

As you said earlier.

It's their leader that is not developing the country to its best potential.  

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

HSR is a bad idea.

It will bleed forever.

Only winner is the contractor that won the bid to build it?

• Praise 1

On 7/9/2022 at 2:38 PM, badlammy said:

Before getting the eRefund, did they ask you for these details?

Screenshot_20220708-123243_Gmail.jpg

@badlammy Nope! I went online through the link. See Page 14 of this thread for step by step procedure.

13 minutes ago, Teo2000 said:

@badlammy Nope! I went online through the link. See Page 14 of this thread for step by step procedure.

I've submitted already since May. It's after I enquired through email on status update that they replied with these requirements.

• Praise 2

(edited)
23 hours ago, badlammy said:

I've submitted already since May. It's after I enquired through email on status update that they replied with these requirements.

Woah! Maybe I should enquire as well... but it's to be expected... on one hand, I'm sure they get a lot of requests for refunds for various reasons (not just invalid cards) and then they have to be extra careful to ensure the refund reaches the correct person, and then again, having to do so many mini trivial transactions takes a lot of time... and who knows if they really actually have the funds to refund you... even if refunding you in theory is simply an electronic token...

Edited by teomingern

@Atonchia The consensus is not to make money out of HSR, for them is to maointian the structure and cost, long term investment for Bolehland not to lose money, we shall see how well thy can manage it. For us, sure make money out of us Sinkie de 🥰

• Praise 1

@Atonchia it was an opportunity of a lifetime for Dr. M, we won't know who advise him otherwise else it will go down in history, coz he likes ppl to acknowledged his work,  I reckon he shot himself on his own feet la . . .he made himself infamous

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, rajatgirotra said:

Hi Guys

Can we purchase touch n go rfc card at Tuas checkpoint?  Nope, SG does sell e combo card (sg cashcard + TnG) but no value in TnG wallet and can oni topup in MY

Where do they collect RM 20 VEP?? At the Malaysia customs??  Yup

Edited by zipping
  • Praise 1

On 8/26/2022 at 1:25 PM, badlammy said:

Finally TnG card termination refund has been processed and credit to e-wallet after 3 months+

Screenshot_20220826-131914_TNG eWallet.jpg

Wah bro! 3 months only ah? Must ask my Dad to check his app... thanks!