Freak Car Accident. Victim in ICU

Fitvip

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Flying wheel chock from where? :o

Till now, their family remains clueless as to how Deng could have gotten hurt, said the brother. They lodged a police report and had also gone to the scene of the accident, but are still unclear as to what exactly happened.

There are also no closed circuit cameras in the vicinity, added the brother.

"We guessed that the wheel chock must have dropped from a vehicle and ricocheted off the ground, hitting my sister. As the location is an industrial area, we couldn't find any eye witnesses. Right now, we have a lot of questions that we cannot find the answers to," he added.

He hopes that the driver of the vehicle can be held accountable and be liable to pay compensation.

"Whether it was intentional or not, the person caused harm to my sister and should bear some responsibility."

• Praise 2
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Flying wheel chock from where? :o

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Till now, their family remains clueless as to how Deng could have gotten hurt, said the brother. They lodged a police report and had also gone to the scene of the accident, but are still unclear as to what exactly happened.

There are also no closed circuit cameras in the vicinity, added the brother.

"We guessed that the wheel chock must have dropped from a vehicle and ricocheted off the ground, hitting my sister. As the location is an industrial area, we couldn't find any eye witnesses. Right now, we have a lot of questions that we cannot find the answers to," he added.

He hopes that the driver of the vehicle can be held accountable and be liable to pay compensation.

"Whether it was intentional or not, the person caused harm to my sister and should bear some responsibility."

Likely tyres kicked it up from the road . Don't know how anyone will bear responsibility . One of those freak accidents 😢

• Praise 1

Last time m113 must use wheel choke 

5 tonner also 

5 tonner has a compartment to put it

last time Encik got warn must secure properly in compartment I’d drop out go db

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, shrjun said:

Likely tyres kicked it up from the road . Don't know how anyone will bear responsibility . One of those freak accidents 😢

Driver might not even noticed the missing wheel choke. 

Anyway can narrow down to heavy vehicle truck/trailer. Smaller size vehcle won't carry such size wheel choke. 

• Praise 4

38 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Driver might not even noticed the missing wheel choke. 

Anyway can narrow down to heavy vehicle truck/trailer. Smaller size vehcle won't carry such size wheel choke. 

Last time mt line the Land Rover got use wheel choke one but car people dont use wheel choke one

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Last time mt line the Land Rover got use wheel choke one but car people dont use wheel choke one

Land rover on A road? Normal incamp I don't remember seeing wheel choke except for tonner.

Hope the victim a speedy recovery.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Land rover on A road? Normal incamp I don't remember seeing wheel choke except for tonner.

Hope the victim a speedy recovery.

No lah confirm the wheel choke not army one

army one one look you know already 

Won’t be the brother looking for the idiot one

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I still think it probably fallen out from a moving open deck trailer or heavy vehicle of a certain height. 

It's like a projectile when fallen out of a moving vehicle. 

If a heavy vehicle moving at 60km/h hit the chock on the ground it probably will burst a tyre or break an axle. Rather than sending it from the ground into the air.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 8

9 hours ago, Mustank said:

Old school 1975 Corolla got metal folderable wheel clock . In case I need to change a flat on a slope

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Shocked 2

Internal Moderator

Woah. she kenna choke until ICU sia.

Okay not very funny. 😂....

Get well soon! What have happened, have already happended.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Really a freak accident.. The vehicle that lost the choke may not be the same vehicle that propelled it and hit the victim.. most likely the choke was propelled in-between 2 wheels like the rear wheels of a lorry or trailer.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1