Honda Driveaway 2022 with Kah Motor

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Came across this on Kah Motor's page. Not a sponsored post btw. Looking at the cost I must say it is pretty steep for a 4D3N to Genting and Malacca. Tempted to ask "Price inclusive of petrol?" 😆 

278445566_5459996490719126_6266219481225142097_n.thumb.jpg.3ac8fc4d7bfbbed45a587a300a90348c.jpg

81557081_Captureme.thumb.JPG.6e76b1d9992d502f642c79dbd285cea4.JPG

I did a quick check on Genting SkyWorlds Hotel for the 3rd of June (Friday) and it is in the range of SGD 250 onwards per room for one night. I usually book budget ones like First World Hotel. Nevertheless, I see the appeal of such planned road trips for families with young kids. Good initiative by Kah Motor.image.thumb.png.3cf4fe5492a99977236d62d1aaa6e37e.png

If you're not a Kah Motor customer, you can rent a car from them at these package rates.

image.thumb.png.7494b0befff5805ca67ef381e7423589.png 

Join us for a 4 days, 3 nights road trip to Genting Highlands & Malacca from 3rd to 6th June 2022. Early registrations by 25th April will receive $300 worth of shopping vouchers*. Stand to win prizes during our dinner party, come join us for an enjoyable road trip!

*Limited slots available and on first sign-up with full payment made.

To register: https://bit.ly/3ruJKus

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Who wants to go with Babyblade, take a queue number here. 😄 don't even ask one or two rooms hor. 

jokes aside, I find the price a bit on the high side, even though prices of hotels in Malaysia has increased. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Haha! 1

I saw that the car they avaiable for renting, even have 9 year old sia! And the rate still so ex at $220 per day? Lol.

1 hour ago, Ingenius said:

Who wants to go with Babyblade, take a queue number here. 😄 don't even ask one or two rooms hor. 

jokes aside, I find the price a bit on the high side, even though prices of hotels in Malaysia has increased. 

Screenshot_20220420-144539_Chrome.jpg.07b4b862cc7c895328b11508d52bbbb4.jpg

@BabyBlade, Shall we rent a Honda?  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

She chio bu ah? Why you so eager, bro? 🤣

Don't tell you,  let you heart itchy.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

Actually what happens in a convoy trip ?  Do all cars wait for every car to reach a rendezvous point then continue the journey, or own time own target chiong ?  What if one car overshot the meeting point or got lost ?  Are convoy trips fun ?  Maybe I will try one day.

Edited by Ingenius

41 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

She chio bu ah? Why you so eager, bro? 🤣

Beauty in the eyes of the beholder.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Ingenius said:

Actually what happens in a convoy trip ?  Do all cars wait for every car to reach a rendezvous point then continue the journey, or own time own target chiong ?  What if one car overshot the meeting point or got lost ?  Are convoy trips fun ?  Maybe I will try one day.

Depend on who you are travelling with in the grp.  I have gone on trips where everyone drive in position all the way including at rest stops. 

Some trips were like once moved off is see you at next rest point. 

There was one trip 3 cars were slower and the sweeper overtook and left them behind,  only found out when dinner could not serve because close to 10 paxs missing.  They actually just left without me because I went for a late toilet break,  luckily I had gps point to the next stop and over took the last 3 slow cars to catch up with the rest.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Ingenius said:

With Mazda, convoy movement very strictly controlled. Got arrange in sequence in holding area, need to do roll call using the provided walkie talkie, and no overtaking between stops. And my last trip with them got 4 convoys totally 54 cars! During the trip, got cars got into accidents, many got speed tickets which were eventually absorbed by Trans Eurokars graciously, quite fun I would say. Another benefit is we get to know the workshop and sales people under accelerated pace during the trip, and the relationship might come useful subsequently like when the workshop manager intervene to help negotiate a better deal when bumping into me claiming warranty. To me the trips are costly but worth it if you seriously like your car.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Thanks to both for sharing. Sounds like quite fun for a convoy trip. If MCF organise I sure join. 

Used to have quite a few organized by MCF, among ourselves also we used to have quite often.  Why last time never join?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

hmm all the cars seem to be the NA engine versions, dont have turbo versions for civic and CRV or accord..

just imagine if you can rent type R, just whack ah lol😆🤣

• Haha! 2

16 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Used to have quite a few organized by MCF, among ourselves also we used to have quite often.  Why last time never join?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ahem… now that Toyota has bought over MCF it’s like working for Pepsi n drinking coke leh

↡ Advertisement