Sheng Siong travellator incident

Windwaver

51 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

this kind of thing one can't avoid one lah...you can't be walking and looking back all all times. I guess Mr Lim is going to lose a bit pocket money....

Mr Lim is very rich, such money no problem at all.

54 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

this kind of thing one can't avoid one lah...you can't be walking and looking back all all times. I guess Mr Lim is going to lose a bit pocket money....

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Mr Lim is very rich, such money no problem at all.

As listed company, definitely got Liability insurance.

No need Mr LIm.

Turbocharged

I thought the wheels will be auto locked up once it hits the travelator. Do not understand the mechanics behind it though I suspect use of magnets to lock the wheels.

25 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I thought the wheels will be auto locked up once it hits the travelator. Do not understand the mechanics behind it though I suspect use of magnets to lock the wheels.

This type of trolley used by the staff doesn’t have the magnetic wheel. Just normal rubber wheels. There’s a foot lever to lock the wheels but either the staff didn’t lock it or it’s spoilt.

Only those used by us have the magnetic wheels.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 11

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This type of trolley used by the staff doesn’t have the magnetic wheel. Just normal rubber wheels.

Only those used by us have the magnetic wheels.

The woman did not hear the rumbling of the trolley. Not alert to her surroundings. 

That's why don't wear ear phones outdoors. It takes away part of your spatial awareness though for some people, ear phones or not also don't have any spatial awareness.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

The woman did not hear the rumbling of the trolley. Not alert to her surroundings. 

That's why don't wear ear phones outdoors. It takes away part of your spatial awareness though for some people, ear phones or not also don't have any spatial awareness.

Many people nowadays live in their own world when they are outside. They do not know what is happening around them.

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Ghgan said:

before and after

The staff is going to get a serious warning or even eat fried cuttlefish. The woman on the travellator also quite suay. 

3 hours ago, Ghgan said:

before and after

hmm genuine mistake. No big deal. 

Bedok SS also multi storey? The only one I thought was so big was the tampines one.

6 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

hmm genuine mistake. No big deal. 

Bedok SS also multi storey? The only one I thought was so big was the tampines one.

Don’t look like Bedok SS. I frequent there. 

But yes, Bedok one is 2 storey.

↡ Advertisement