AMDK punch taxi driver and push another AMDK onto the road

Raubern

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Have to make it big on social media lor.

This is one time I fully support put big big on social media, and on every platform.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

KNNBCCB DLLM si ang moh.  

But to be fair,  I believe not all ang mohs are hopeless,  I do know of many ang mohs who hold high management positions in MNCs here who don't behave this way.  

Those are usually more of a family man,  and mostly stay at home with family or working in the office. 

These other type of KNNBCCB DLLM si ang mohs like the one in the video, usually position not high and self esteem low also.  

those AM that i play soccer with , all very nice guy....

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Shd have a report later saying 

“Caucasian man helping police with alleged assault of cabby at beach road” later

his face big big can’t run and social media aldy has all the details.

What if.......😅😁
2mission-impossible-raw.gif.9452e7d59030e3c5200605c525abfbd7.gif

• Haha! 2

@Thaiyotakamli sadly the colonial mentality is there because most asians still kowtow to them and treat them like demo-gods.

if everyone treat them like nothing u see if they still yaya papaya?

i for one don't give a shit to any angmo i meet or come into contact with, even on business level. i treat them the same way i treat any other person.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, EasyGoing said:

@Thaiyotakamli sadly the colonial mentality is there because most asians still kowtow to them and treat them like demo-gods.

if everyone treat them like nothing u see if they still yaya papaya?

i for one don't give a shit to any angmo i meet or come into contact with, even on business level. i treat them the same way i treat any other person.

In the service line, the colonial mentality is obvious. How they treat AMDK compared to locals.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 6

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

In F&B, the colonial mentality is obvious. How they treat AMDK compared to locals.

Airlines also? 

Saw a program by 金星. Once she was on a PRC plane with some ang mohs,  the air stewardess  was so polite when asking the ang moh,  "sir, coffee,  tea of juice? "

When the stewardess reached her,  just look at her and asked " 要啥!?" She looked back and said" what are you saying? "

The stewardess then asked with a big smile "coffee,  tea or juice? "  and 金星 repied "果汁" with a bitchy look.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 9

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

Airlines also? 

Saw a program by 金星. Once she was on a PRC plane with some ang mohs,  the air stewardess  was so polite when asking the ang moh,  "sir, coffee,  tea of juice? "

When the stewardess reached her,  just look at her and asked " 要啥!?" She looked back and said" what are you saying? "

The stewardess then asked with a big smile "coffee,  tea or juice? "  and 金星 repied "果汁" with a bitchy look.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wait Stewardess adds saliva then she knows.

🤣

• Haha! 6

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Wait Stewardess adds saliva then she knows.

🤣

Must pour in front of her one mah.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Airlines also? 

Haha yes, I corrected to service line.

Who’s 金星?😅

59 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

In the service line, the colonial mentality is obvious. How they treat AMDK compared to locals.

Hahaha.... but in some western countries... shops treat Chinese... actually PRCs..  like god liao. Locals also complain racism. 

Ball is round lor.

• Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Hahaha.... but in some western countries... shops treat Chinese... actually PRCs..  like god liao. Locals also complain racism. 

Ball is round lor.

That’s on the surface because they want the PRC money only.

But colonial mentality is from within. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Transgender too. 👍🏼

You go Google her talk shows,  quite no hold bars one,  sibey bitchy one,  but quite fun to watch.  

There was one she was invited to a show overseas,  and got stopped at the custom.  She told the officer not she wants to go, is their country invited her to go,  she can turn back if they don't want her to visit,  sibey KL.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1