Elon Musk buy over Twitter for $44B

Fcw75

On 11/7/2022 at 8:40 AM, Victor68 said:

Is anyone paying for him or what are his objectives of buying Twitter? There is money to make from this purchase? Interesting to know 

Compared with larger rivals Facebook and Google, Twitter never managed to develop an online ad business that matched the scale of its influence in popular culture and society at large. Twitter has lost money in six of the eight years since its IPO. Its revenue in 2021reached $5 billion, while Facebook generated sales of $118 billion and Google parent Alphabet recorded $257 billion in revenue.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/11/09/elon-musk-took-over-a-struggling-twitter-and-has-quickly-made-it-worse.html

• Praise 3

25 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Actually, from my observation, FB is dying too. Google is still popular which I use mainly for search engine.

social media network is normal to keep changing fashion, new generation will prefer new network. from MIRC -> Friendster -> FB -> Instagram -> Tik Tok

• Praise 5

I like tik tok, simple short video. Don't like just flick for the next. Entertaining. Don't like, only in portrait, the standard voice over thing and no feature to block those you don't wish to see repeatedly. 

2 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

social media network is normal to keep changing fashion, new generation will prefer new network. from MIRC -> Friendster -> FB -> Instagram -> Tik Tok

Never use any of the above before. I find social media introduce a lot of unnecessary noise and distractions into the mind which I really don't need.

The only one I read at times in Linkedin cos it has more serious professional sharing on management and leadership stuff.

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Starry said:

Never use any of the above before. I find social media introduce a lot of unnecessary noise and distractions into the mind which I really don't need.

The only one I read at times in Linkedin cos it has more serious professional sharing on management and leadership stuff.

For me Instagram to destress.. whahahahahahahha.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Lala81 said:

too early to say ...

Problem with software is once the program is written, it runs itself. 

that's why programmer hardly document the codes well.. to protect their job.. but of cos when tsunamis come u die i die all die..

seem recession knocking on the door sooner liao.. yesterday crypto oso chiu... 

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

For me Instagram to destress.. whahahahahahahha.. 

I follow chiobu on insta.

On tiktok, i follow a jap chiobu who always give half ball.

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Starry said:

That is why they are called social. For fun and never that them serious. 

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

too early to say ...

Problem with software is once the program is written, it runs itself. 

I have to burst your layman bubble about software.

Always needs more attention than there are software engineers around.

Never properly fixed & always lacking the features that the company wants.

Edited by t0y0ta

Musk says twitter facing bankruptcy.

He thought he bought an eagle

but got a turkey.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement