simply stir shit and screw Twitter ... [sly] 

2022-07-09_085035.png

decd27d2-6f29-448d-96d2-b90dce71f949_tex

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

In 2018, Musk tweeted his intention to take Tesla private. The market reacted to it, but the privatization did not happened. This time round, the Tweeter purchase may also not happen.

He likes to shoot his mouth. I learned not to trust what this guy says until it actually happens.  😁

(edited)

Elon is full with character .... simply want to stir shit and play punk

now gotta go for another court case with Twitter suing for terminating the deal ... lol

2022-07-11_181823.png

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged

Musk: "I may be a ai mai ai mai buyer, but that doesn't mean I'm also a ai mai ai mai driver on the road."   😁

Musk Revives $44 Billion Twitter Bid, Aiming to Avoid Trial

Elon Musk revived a bid to buy Twitter Inc. at the original price of $54.20 a share, backtracking on his effort to quit the deal and potentially avoiding a contentious courtroom fight.

Musk made the proposal in a letter to Twitter on Monday, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that confirmed a Bloomberg report. San Francisco-based Twitter said it received the letter and intends to close the deal at the agreed-upon price, without commenting specifically on how it will respond to Musk.

For Twitter, proceeding with Musk’s plan augurs a future under a mercurial billionaire who has spent months publicly criticizing its management, questioning its value and changing his mind. It also means that his contested claims -- that Twitter was lying about which percentage of users were bots, for instance -- are not likely to be scrutinized in a court of law.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-04/musk-proposes-to-proceed-with-twitter-deal-at-54-20-a-share

I never use Twitter or have the app before. Being zen is important to me,  even having whatsapp on my phone is already disturbing my inner peace.  🙏

Oh, I don't use FB and Insta either.   [laugh]

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Starry said:

I never use Twitter or have the app before. Being zen is important to me,  even having whatsapp on my phone is already disturbing my inner peace.  🙏

Oh, I don't use FB and Insta either.   [laugh]

i also dun have a twitter account, i have FB account but i hardly post anything there. I also limit my friend list to 50, if i need to add another friend, i have to unfriend one [laugh]

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Sink in or sink it? LoL...

In. 

Really joker as he fires lots of Twitter employees. 

Edited by Volvobrick

11 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

In. 

Really joker as he fires lots of Twitter employees. 

That's their culture. "It is not personal, it is just business."

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1