Inflation coming to hit us hard.

Watwheels

Other than Daiso rising their prices, food prices are hitting its highest even when not considering the Russia-Ukraine war is disrupting food and fuel prices. Inflation are estimated to hit 2.5% to 3.5% by the 3rd quarter of 2022. Even Indonesia has stop exporting palm oil to keep for their domestic use. We will see prices of cooking oil, shampoo/soap, snacks like chocolate rise. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/hawkers-say-they-have-raise-prices-survive-rising-cost-ingredients-hits-hard-2653076

If hawkers are affected so will the rest of the F&B establishment. Eating at a cafe or restaurant will set your bill higher as they are struggling not only with operational cost (power/gas bills), food/ingredient prices but also manpower issues. 

Our pay isnt rising enough to cope with this inflation. Things like medical insurance are rising annually. Bills like power and water have risen significantly over the past couple of years and it is going to rise some more. Knnbccb.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1

My reg kopi place also just raise by 10c...gladly pay for it as they've been consistent with their quality and quantity...held on status quo pricing for the longest time among near competitors...

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Inflation is ok if our salary can also on par with the inflation. 😅

Hard lah.. unless is DINK loh..

Single income with kids how? even double income must be quite decent income then manageable.. hear say $8k is the new poor wor..

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Don't talk nonsense.

Simi coming.

It's already here.

:D

This is prelude lah.. BIG one haben come 😁

• Haha! 1

Bought eggs, filled up my car and paid the electricity bill and I pokai already.

No money to take the kids out this weekend.

Must borrow my friend Metflicks user ID so the kids got something to do.

10 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

This is prelude lah.. BIG one haben come 😁

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Sit and wait long enuf may be you'll get...See the other Tan, besides Tan gu gu, is still smiling and hopeful...? 😁

91922311_121022639528531_6293590186429251584_n.jpg

• Haha! 4

Supersonic

My regular stall in the wet market just raised prices of a piece of chicken thigh or chicken breast from $2 to $2.50

Just now, Jamesc said:

No money to take the kids out this weekend.

CAN lah! Govt NPARK spent so much money to beautify the park and beach leh... bring kids to beach loh.. still got attached toilet to clean up leh! where to find? whahahahahha...

for adult can go Sentosa Siloso for Boobsbastic view.. cheap cheap lah! whahahaha

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Sit and wait long enuf may be you'll get...See the other Tan, besides Tan gu gu, is still smiling and hopeful...? 😁

91922311_121022639528531_6293590186429251584_n.jpg

This one recently donated $1 Million to dunno what/who/where right? different league loh.. I can donate BILLION Sperms at geylang tiah loh

• Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Don't talk nonsense.

Simi coming.

It's already here.

Wrong, whatever is here is new low, more are coming .

• Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Prices first to rise. Wages last to rise. Guess who huat??

Actually when inflation under control very hard to raise prices. But wages should rise by increment. This is sustainable. Everything else is make rich richer only. So guess which one they like.

12 minutes ago, Loki said:

My regular stall in the wet market just raised prices of a piece of chicken thigh or chicken breast from $2 to $2.50

hmm that's cheap liao. Mine i think is $3.30 for a big breast. $2.80 for a thigh. Went up after CNY.

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

hmm that's cheap liao. Mine i think is $3.30 for a big breast. $2.80 for a thigh. Went up after CNY.

errr... Small Breast how much huh? Asking for my friend. thank you! whahahahahahaha..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5