Watwheels

1 minute ago, Wt_know said:

actually, i thank winnie xi for that ... for not releasing the kraken

Yes.... Totally agree! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

ya'll better pray PRC continue their zero Covid policy longer and close door

once they open their door ... 10M of 1B people leave China ... really release the kraken

2 years never leave China for vacation hor 

air tickets fully booked

hotels fully booked

attractions full

shopping full

inflation shoot to the roof ... revenge spending from PRC you cannot fight .... 

if want to go Thailand visit Steve better go now ... lol ... :grin:

Ya. I'm going to the states in Sept. Hope they still lock down. If not I will see them sweeping clean all the stuffs in outlet malls.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
13 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. I'm going to the states in Sept. Hope they still lock down. If not I will see them sweeping clean all the stuffs in outlet malls.

They come out of tour buses with cabin trolley bags …….. it’s a scene …. And suddenly all the shops will have to restrict people from entering 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

They come out of tour buses with cabin trolley bags …….. it’s a scene …. And suddenly all the shops will have to restrict people from entering 

I have seen them clearing out the whole shelf in a coach outlet. THE WHOLE SHELF! The staffs even went into the store room and sell the rest of their stocks. I have to drive to the next outlet to buy a freaking card holder. Tmd.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

(edited)

kim huat is 100% right on both sides ... 

the staff who cow peh cow boo $4.50 chicken rice but salary no up

the boss who cow peh cow boo got condo but is broke and got car but petrol is expensive beh tahan .... :grin:

same same but different for both staff and boss ... different perspective only

Edited by Wt_know

19 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I have seen them clearing out the whole shelf in a coach outlet. THE WHOLE SHELF! The staffs even went into the store room and sell the rest of their stocks. I have to drive to the next outlet to buy a freaking card holder. Tmd.

CoacH used to be very good classic American leather bags. Solid quality. 

now it is a Country pumpkin brand. No wonder country pumpkins clear the whole shelf.

muayhahahahahah

• Haha! 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I dont know him.  Looks and speaks like an idiot. Is an idiot. 😁

he is passe liao la ... he was a major blogger critic when HG and PP only got 1 MP ...

before FB & YT took off ...  lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

CoacH used to be very good classic American leather bags. Solid quality. 

now it is a Country pumpkin brand. No wonder country pumpkins clear the whole shelf.

muayhahahahahah

The skin of the card holder I bought started peeling off within a year after I got it. So yeah.... Coach is just so so. I don't find their product good quality. Maybe 10 years ago yes but not now.

58 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

The skin of the card holder I bought started peeling off within a year after I got it. So yeah.... Coach is just so so. I don't find their product good quality. Maybe 10 years ago yes but not now.

The only thing I buy from coach is Leatherware polish🤭

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Read this:

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3392279

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

old article and has been happening for many years.

But problem is, unless you know the catalog well, average consumers would not know what's those from retail leftover.

• Praise 1

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Etnt said:

old article and has been happening for many years.

But problem is, unless you know the catalog well, average consumers would not know what's those from retail leftover.

cheap is cheap for a reason

those going to outlet and hoping to buy the best and latest with 70% discount is naive or ignorant

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yep, the article is saying brands are selling products specifically made for factory outlets and not selling excess from retail outlets. 

• Praise 1

@Wt_know 

You are very right. Just returned from Italy and UK (yesterday). My family was one of the rare chinese faces in Roma. Shopping was a breeze and attractions were extremely crowded. But everyone was conscious of their behaviour, orderly, patience and exhibited respectfulness. Really a pleasant experience. Our first time to Italy and we are already missing it. When i planned for the trip months ago, i told my family that the trip will be nice, fun and warmth cos of the absence of China tourists. And it was indeed. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6