Inflation coming to hit us hard.

Watwheels

44 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Very expensive 

Little cat angry

311E6182-67B7-4525-B6F8-A7F5DA353B19.jpeg

Last time i use to buy those big sunkist. 1 for 1 sgd, then up 1.20 now seng siong 1 big sunkist 1.50😅

买不下 start to switch to those smaller oranges already 

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Last time i use to buy those big sunkist. 1 for 1 sgd, then up 1.20 now seng siong 1 big sunkist 1.50😅

买不下 start to switch to those smaller oranges already 

now big sunkist no more 1.50, the Sunkist Navel Orange 4012 whcih is the larger size no close to $2.00 no talk. and there is no stock anyway.  

• Shocked 3

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

now big sunkist no more 1.50, the Sunkist Navel Orange 4012 whcih is the larger size no close to $2.00 no talk. and there is no stock anyway.  

Big sunkist orange $2 for one lo. Cause few weeks ago i bought 3 pieces at $5.95. 😅

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Income higher? Who ah? My income no up le. 😅

Maybe your celery too high, cannot increase anymore. 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Yesterday when i bought my usual low GI Soft Grain Gardenia bread, then notice the price has been quietly increased over the past 1 year or less than that. Initially this bread costs $3.20, then become $3.40 and now is $3.70! [sweatdrop] Even the Finegrain Wholemeal bread price also increased from $2.30 to now $2.90!

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Yesterday when i bought my usual low GI Soft Grain Gardenia bread, then notice the price has been quietly increased over the past 1 year or less than that. Initially this bread costs $3.20, then become $3.40 and now is $3.70! [sweatdrop] Even the Finegrain Wholemeal bread price also increased from $2.30 to now $2.90!

Grain from Ukraine cannot get out since the war started.

Export deal brokered by Turkey and UN might have improved the situation slightly.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

healthy food was never cheap,  junk food cheaper [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What talking him? [confused]

“But the number of opportunities is probably not good for people who were hoping to get into the sector with parallel skills or through conversion programmes and the likes, who do not have a background in tech.”

Govt then keep asking middle age people to go for conversion programs then now this…🙄

• Angry 1
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

speaking of salary... becareful of the recruiters IF 

1. You did not apply for the job but got called for one.

Its not common unless you are very sort after. They will ask u to sign a paper to say you apply for this role even provide JD. All they need is to do due diligence that you were considered but did not meet the criterial and hence someone else got the pre determine role

2. What is consider Perm role. Make sure you have in writing on the email OR on the JD.

Many a times after the role has being offer they do a bait and switch. Meaning for a start its on contract but will eventually turn perm. Dont fall for this gimmick as not many will apply for a contract role.

Then they may bait and switch because Contract they can offer you that salary range..

3. Salary is no longer that range .

After interview and you are good, they will offer a lower range. DO not fall into the trap of resigning before the role is offered.

It may be cut by 50% because you no longer have lerverage

• Praise 4