What A KTV Hostess' Job Is Like: Myth VS Reality

Ody_2004

This topic must invite those Tow Kay to come in to verify.. me too poor to go.. Maybe bosses of petrol, eggs, kopi, etc go there talk business..

Maybe @Jamesc can provide some insight.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

I never go to these kinds of places.

:D

My MIL read MCF posts here too! @@

2 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

This topic must invite those Tow Kay to come in to verify.. me too poor to go.. Maybe bosses of petrol, eggs, kopi, etc go there talk business..

• Haha! 1

But I will ask my fren who goes to these kinds of places

and he never brings me.

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Just now, Jamesc said:

But I will ask my fren who goes to these kinds of places

and he never brings me.

I be very honest... I went once in Penang... the girl ask me what i wanna drink.. i said "Warm water".. she placed the water there n never come back! whahahahahahaha..

• Haha! 10

6 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I be very honest... I went once in Penang... the girl ask me what i wanna drink.. i said "Warm water".. she placed the water there n never come back! whahahahahahaha..

KTV got hot beverage making facilities huh?

Maybe it must have taken her a lot of trouble to find the water and warm it up?

Maybe she has to use bodily heat to warm it up?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

She mis-understand you lah.. You mean Korea 烧酒..... is it. She listen as 烧水.

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 3

We have to understand, hostesses only have one objective in mind, to make as much money as possie in one night. They will run between rooms to earn from multiple customers. When a customer is leaving, suddenly all will come over to receive tips. It used to be standard $50 minimum for a hostess who has sat with you intermittently, and more, from $ 100 to $ 150 for those who sits for longer with you. Nowadays the rates must have changed, I out of touch already. Btw, most will sleep with customer for $300 upwards , again that was long ago. When sitting with them, you can touch, dig, carress, hug, pet,  anywhere, it is no holds barred.  Hostesses are no angels, if they don't do anything and everything to earn your money, others will. So when you go there, you don't need to be one either, just do whatever you want. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Hostesses are no angels, and when you go there, you don't need to be one either, just do whatever you want. 

mmmmm.. 

just sharing another encounter which happened recently.. my shoulder very very sng n pain.. so went to massage. My usual place is all booked.. so i venture to the heartland massage place.. From the way she massage i know she up to no good.. knn touch my balls! humiliate me.. whahahahahahaha..

I told her i here for massage.. then she half sian liao.. whahahahahaha.. real good massage not easy to come by! whahahahhahaha..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The video got half ball or not?

Err.. this is a documentary by CNA... u say leh.. half ball all hidden! whahahahaha..

• Haha! 1

last time Mona of Lido told me patrons just visit for singing drinking play dices etc 

even CoCo of TAM also said the same thing to me 

very healthy kind of ECA leh like Teo Heng 

don’t know why people think likewise 

🍻🍻🍻

• Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

KTV got hot beverage making facilities huh?

Maybe it must have taken her a lot of trouble to find the water and warm it up?

Maybe she has to use bodily heat to warm it up?

orchard k ever served me hot ginseng tea before going back home 🤫🤫🤫

• Praise 1

Aiyoh if you really wanted a clean massage just go Geyland lah.

10 Lor 9 Geylang, Singapore 388758

Public Free Clinic Society

10 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

mmmmm.. 

just sharing another encounter which happened recently.. my shoulder very very sng n pain.. so went to massage. My usual place is all booked.. so i venture to the heartland massage place.. From the way she massage i know she up to no good.. knn touch my balls! humiliate me.. whahahahahahaha..

I told her i here for massage.. then she half sian liao.. whahahahahaha.. real good massage not easy to come by! whahahahhahaha..

• Praise 1

i dont know much but a good friend told me this. i just sharing. I believe sharing is caring. 

50 dollars is the tip u must give. they practise the butterfly method. In the short 30 mins, u do everyting u want ... dont be shy. 

i dont know much. I prefer zhu guo women.... cos we sing the patriotic  song together. 

如果是这样 你不要悲哀 共和国的旗帜上有我们血染的风采

the only blood stain i like is when i piak piak during the few special day in the month.... RAW is WAR 

• Haha! 3

sorry guys, some of you are offended. i am sorry. I blame myself for being so upfront that i am a patriot. I love zhu guo. nothing beats shooting it out on zhu guo flag. make it cum. sorry blood tainted flag. 

↡ Advertisement