Eye health supplements for middle aged

Wildfaye29

Ok enough of knn-ing on petrol prices

but wait, getting old flower and bad eyesight also worth knn-ing correct?

knn old flower knn

so am early 40s now, started to experience difficulty in adjusting far to near vision and vice versa since late 30s

recently gotten worst especially when reading newspapers, looking at monitors for work (130% or more)

any eye supplements to recommend? and where to buy? just walk past watsons and saw 35% off health supplements and wandered in to check out whats available

mostly bilberry, lutein. but whats good? and of course VFM?

sexperienced seniors advice welcum! any advice welcum too!

TIA!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Ok enough of knn-ing on petrol prices

but wait, getting old flower and bad eyesight also worth knn-ing correct?

knn old flower knn

so am early 40s now, started to experience difficulty in adjusting far to near vision and vice versa since late 30s

recently gotten worst especially when reading newspapers, looking at monitors for work (130% or more)

any eye supplements to recommend? and where to buy? just walk past watsons and saw 35% off health supplements and wandered in to check out whats available

mostly bilberry, lutein. but whats good? and of course VFM?

sexperienced seniors advice welcum! any advice welcum too!

TIA!

I have taken before.....No effect for me. 

From 150 deg to 200 deg to 250 deg in last 7years.

Heard the best cure is to put the hp down. 😅

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

There is a Red Colour Herb[Sorry i don't know the Name],cooked usually in Soup...That one good for Eyes.

That’s goji berry aka wolfberry aka 枸杞

• Praise 2

I went to the eyes clinic in NUH, also ask if any supplement or food can help, she laugh [laugh]  and say is due to age, dun fight aging [laugh]

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

Hearsay lesser piak piak and love yourself moment help...😁

These days people have eyes set far on TV and set near on hp at the same time...my TV is now on movie Red2 and hp on MCF Eyes health supplements for middle aged...and my eyes keep toggling...😁

• Haha! 1

was short sighted and still short sighted - used to be almost 500 but has dropped to about 400

last few years i find that that if i look near (books/screens/work) and suddenly need to change focus to further away across the office/room, the time taken to adjust is longer and no longer instant. i wonder if u all old people here experience that

[this brings to me to the topic of lau tikos who look at girls and i find it totally relevant - when younger and you see a syt/chiobu in the corner of your eye, you quickly move your eyeballs to instantly screen the subject syt and even before the subject realises she is being screened, you have actually switch your focus to avoid detection. now being older and poorer eyesight and less swift in focus, you take a longer time to screen the subject resulting in being detected as the lau tiko screener! makes perfect sense right??]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Hearsay lesser piak piak and love yourself moment help...😁

These days people have eyes set far on TV and set near on hp at the same time...my TV is now on movie Red2 and hp on MCF Eyes health supplements for middle aged...and my eyes keep toggling...😁

you still have one hand to love yourself while watching tv and reading mcf on hp.

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

you still have one hand to love yourself while watching tv and reading mcf on hp.

I'm very focused one...one at a time...but I can tug...i mean toggle very fast as well 😁 

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

All these supposed remedies all rubbish la. Put down phone and computer and look at greenery is the best. 
Last time in SAF, it is all for free. Wear green see green, super relaxing for the eyes, no phone then too. 🤣

• Praise 5

Knn,  nothing can help aging unless change to new spare parts lah,  learn to accept and age gracefully.  

Save those $$$$, hold in your hand and look at them 3 times a day might work better.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

Twincharged
Just now, Tianmo said:

Knn,  nothing can help aging unless change to new spare parts lah,  learn to accept and age gracefully.  

Save those $$$$, hold in your hand and look at them 3 times a day might work better.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

Must be in green? Greenbacks? 🤣

• Haha! 2

Just now, Mkl22 said:

Must be in green? Greenbacks? 🤣

SGD 5  bucks also can.  I think $500 SGD note also green. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

22 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Hainanese has a saying..."woo jee mak kim kim"

Translate as - where there is money, eyes gleam 🤑😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4