Happy Labour Day and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

Fitvip

Supersonic
22 hours ago, Kb27 said:

oh wow..i didn't know it's such a long holidays.

Are you in sg? How come dont know sia? 😂

↡ Advertisement

@inlinesix Malaysia, Indonesia & Brunei celebrating today, the festival of Eid-Fitr, festival of Fast-breaking is an important religious celebrated by Muslims worldwide  that marks the end of Ramadan.

With Singapore will be slightly different, less big gatherings due to Covid-19 restrictions.A time for forgiveness.

Supersonic
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Are you in sg? How come dont know sia? 😂

Sadly, I work everyday and don't pay attention to holidays as I'm self employed. [:(]

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Sadly, I work everyday and don't pay attention to holidays as I'm self employed. [:(]

it’s ok … huat big big and enjoy life later

first bitter, later sweet … 

tiktok … age 30 … already spend $30K go Dubai first class eat, drink, play and fun [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
21 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Work hard earning money is good but also must try to relax relax la. Life is short. 😁

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

A few days back while checking the MOM website for the next public holiday i was dismayed to see that hari raya haji fell on a saturday, which means most of us will get an off day in lieu. I dont actually fancy such a situation because i think it is better for everyone to go on leave together. IMO lah.

Today i was pleasantly surprised to note that haji will fall on a sunday instead, making the next monday a rest day. Hoooray? Not sure if it will flip prata back to saturday a few weeks later...

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

A few days back while checking the MOM website for the next public holiday i was dismayed to see that hari raya haji fell on a saturday, which means most of us will get an off day in lieu. I dont actually fancy such a situation because i think it is better for everyone to go on leave together. IMO lah.

Today i was pleasantly surprised to note that haji will fall on a sunday instead, making the next monday a rest day. Hoooray? Not sure if it will flip prata back to saturday a few weeks later...

Hari Raya Haji also need to check whether got moon or not.

Just like Hari Raya Puasa.

Edit: It should be 10 July regardless got moon or not

https://www.muis.gov.sg/Media/Media-Releases/2021/10/21-Oct-21-Revised-Dates-for-Hari-Raya-in-2022

Turbocharged
(edited)
12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Hari Raya Haji also need to check whether got moon or not.

Just like Hari Raya Puasa.

Edit: It should be 10 July regardless got moon or not

https://www.muis.gov.sg/Media/Media-Releases/2021/10/21-Oct-21-Revised-Dates-for-Hari-Raya-in-2022

I kid you not..a few days ago it was still indicated at MOM website as falling on a saturday..luckily for those who love long weekends like me..somehow it changed...into..sunday..muayhahaga

Screenshot_20220515-165216_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 2

Just now, Kyrios said:

I kid you not..a few days ago it was still indicated as falling on a saturday..luckily for those who love long weekends like me..somehow it changed...into..sunday..muayhahaga

Screenshot_20220515-165216_Chrome.jpg

MOM fault lo.

MUIS is the authority that determines both dates.

• Praise 1