Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

34 minutes ago, Etnt said:

I tot it looks like a right only junction.

The speeding car didn't look like it was turning (in which case it would have crashed on the other side (left of cam car) of the road.  My guess is it beat the red light or mount the divider (to the left of cam car) or was going against the traffic.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Best for the speeding driver to have himself killed and not continue to endanger others.

PS _ the accident car seems to be driving straight and not turning right....

the car quite badly damaged, better leave the car there, no need to repair further. if this is a real A45, then let him write off 300k, hope he will not get insurance pay out .

judging from the amount of reckles cases in JB, we can start a dedicated thread call SGP reckless drivers in JB.  

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Just keep him there please.

Here got many reckless drivers already.

Let MY tax payer feed him.

:D

21 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Making SG proud 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Etnt said:

beedeo. light in his favor, but trying to turn right at those kinda speed, even awd or other form of car assist also cannot save him lar.

The fatal Tampines Ave 1 accident still no news of prosecution. Elite member?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Kklim said:

The fatal Tampines Ave 1 accident still no news of prosecution. Elite member?

later sure got sob story of depression, cannot sleep, nightmares, lost job, lost gf, lost kkj, simi sai also lost

• Haha! 5

(edited)

The "car enthusiasts" that I know were saying "give benefit of doubt" when the earlier photos were out and we shouldn't judge the driver by the car. Now video is out I ask them what cb stereotype they talking about? It's proven that by default certain cars breed a**hole drivers as surely as trash breeds cockroaches. Unless proven otherwise.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

The "car enthusiasts" that I know were saying "give benefit of doubt" when the earlier photos were out and we shouldn't judge the driver by the car. Now video is out I ask them what cb stereotype they talking about? It's proven that by default certain cars breed a**hole drivers as surely as trash breeds cockroaches. Unless proven otherwise.

You can tell them stereotypes are formed for a reason 

• Praise 4

Supersonic
(edited)
5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

The speeding car didn't look like it was turning (in which case it would have crashed on the other side (left of cam car) of the road.  My guess is it beat the red light or mount the divider (to the left of cam car) or was going against the traffic.

looks more like coming 90 degree from the left of cam car, if he was making a right turn at that speed, the impact would not have bee so huge, and his car would have flown towards the front of cam car.  

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Merc bodywork solid, crash cage impressive, no fire either - no extra NOS mods perhaps? 

But yes, idiot at the wheel...

Twincharged
On 5/8/2022 at 8:16 PM, Jellandross said:

Making SG proud 

I wonder Malaysian Cars can easily Claim Singapore Car Insurance.?[We know if We hit by a Malaysian Car in Singapore,very difficult to claim from Malaysia Insurer].

• Praise 2

Twincharged
9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

The Side Road too wide,many Drivers thought it is a 2 Way Street.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2