Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Sibeh Heng...helmet rolled not head roll...

Yah...Rider's Head nearly crushed by Lorry Rear Wheels.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Floor slippery lor. Once wet, all these smooth concrete floors are super slippery. Audi driver must be brainless. Anyway just pay lor. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I dont know what is wrong with these people, they are really in a rush to die. The other day yet again approaching a merging lane, then behind one car simply want to overtake me and chiong into merging lane but i did not give way to him and so he horned at me. I do not understand why people like to overtake the car infront when approaching a merge lane? 

He didn't like your backside..... 

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Who needs a XC...😅

The driver super power le, and knows how much to reverse, so not to reverse down the cliff!?

Supersonic
Just now, Volvobrick said:

He didn't like your backside..... 

Must be la, not the first time the car behind me horn at my backside when approaching a merging lane. and it happened at the same merging lane for more than one time lo. -_-

• Haha! 1

Is it the voxy cut into the van's path abruptly? Look at the way it is position and the van not happy?

Every car is playing the braking game when queueing at the checkpoints. It is norm.

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Alot of chao ah beng car enthusiasts like to haolian even when driving through narrow lanes visiting workshops. Maybe it's a tiny dixk complex behavior.

Usually in those places, the lane is narrow with many cars parked along the lane, and yet these car enthusiasts can drive so fast and furious?

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I love how the van reverse first then go for it with more momentum - I respect ppl who take pride in their work.

Those malaysian vehicles cannot play play one. They can just ram or hit onto your car if you pissed them off. The simply dont care and no scare.

32 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I love how the van reverse first then go for it with more momentum - I respect ppl who take pride in their work.

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those malaysian vehicles cannot play play one. They can just ram or hit onto your car if you pissed them off. The simply dont care and no scare.

Stupid to play punk with RM15k vehicles

ROFL

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

some of the vanette have a small bullbar... then good luck to the Noah/Voxy...

image.png.8d0d04981bf5687587e41b19fa5eb6c7.png

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2