Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Later LTA also implement age criteria as taxi driver. 

Must be above 30years old😅

Taxi license age has always been minimum 30 y.o.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Taxi license age has always been minimum 30 y.o.

I meant implement for delivery riders😅

• Haha! 2

(edited)
22 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

1300085806_WhatsAppImage2022-06-24at4_38_50PM.thumb.jpeg.c1c2453cd690e626a9a148a564bcfb47.jpeg

what is that orange MY vintage car? sending to SGP  for repair, now HK liao.  Or import used? 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

I noticed many ignorant drivers tend to overestimate own car capability and ended up in such situation then feeling very emo due to own selfpwn.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

Twincharged
29 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

what is that orange MY vintage car? sending to SGP  for repair, now HK liao.  Or import used? 

Should be imported used from U.K...Still have U.K. Number Plate..cannot be U.K. send here to restore..U.K. have more experts than Singapore in Car Restoration Workshop.

• Praise 3

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I noticed many ignorant car drivers tend to overestimate own car capability and ended up in such situation then feeling very emo due to own selfpwn.

Why his camera view so narrow? Just guai guai stay behind the Merc lar, why try overtaking him on the right? 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
25 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I noticed many ignorant drivers tend to overestimate own car capability and ended up in such situation then feeling very emo due to own selfpwn.

Car no power just guai guai stay behind and LL.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Horses can get emo? 

Yesterday also another one, merging lanes one left one right, die die wanted to squeeze when I was half a car length in front. That horse knew how to use horn.... 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 9

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

i recall taxi license used to be minimum 35 years old? Then they revised downwards to 30 years old several years ago I think?

dont think so, got mine 11 years back at age 32. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Should be imported used from U.K...Still have U.K. Number Plate..cannot be U.K. send here to restore..U.K. have more experts than Singapore in Car Restoration Workshop.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/classicmotorworkssg/2868327413716021643/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfOUZcoD3ze/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Horses can get emo? 

Yesterday also another one, merging lanes one left one right, die die wanted to squeeze when I was half a car length in front. That horse knew how to use horn.... 

Ya very common in merging lanes. Ppl with low self worth need such little "wins" to make their miserable lives more bearable.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Horses can get emo? 

Must drive a car with many dented panels. You will be king among all cars when it comes to squeezing. Will only lose to a dump truck. 

• Haha! 5

(edited)

FDR is a dangerous job

Only if you ride dangerously.

Driving from one workshop to another is also dangerous

If you drive dangerously.

:D

Audi comes to mind.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Must drive a car with many dented panels. You will be king among all cars when it comes to squeezing. Will only lose to a dump truck. 

@Mustank paging for your lorlee... 

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Just move to the centre of the road earlier. That’s what I do nowadays.

Usually i will try to signal and move to centre of the merging lane once the arrows start to curve towards each other.... That works for most part but cannot solve the problem of idiots driving onto road shoulders just to squeeze pass you to get in front of you. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5