Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Even worse. I hate those taking liberties with other people's property. 

Once happened several years ago in Sin Ming. Workshop employee drove customer's Saab at high speed and whack two cars at traffic light   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

anw  i just realise mcf change the shortcut icon ( i cannot find my link for like 20 secs 🤣)

How about arresting these people, how come other people got arrested for unlawful assembly and these people going in like Tour-D-Singapore and no consequences?
I wonder if we stop bus getting out of bus bay and get complained, would LTA summon us but how abt these cyclist? Not only others have to look out for these farkers because onus is on others and not them? Could see in video how blatantly they were breaking law and keep going ahead of bus dangerously.

• Praise 7

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Similarly, cyclist bang car also not bicycle fault lor.

Not only that. After damaging your vehicle they will get up and go on footpath to go in other direction 💩

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

😧 Aiyah! The lady blocked the view just at the most exciting moment.😕

I thought the lady is the exciting moment?

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

anw  i just realise mcf change the shortcut icon ( i cannot find my link for like 20 secs 🤣)

Where are all the "Blue SG" blur drivers when needed them ..... :wut:

:XD:

• Haha! 9

28 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Not only that. After damaging your vehicle they will get up and go on footpath to go in other direction 💩

On pavement, cyclist could knock you down.  You might end up in ICU hor.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

On pavement, cyclist could knock you down.  You might end up in ICU hor.

Dying with brain bleed while cyclist can't pay a shit because he was a loser without insurance.
But Ministers keep preaching on how we need a car light city without giving any solution on how to achieve it, except general public give up cars while keep paying taxes.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

I thought the lady is the exciting moment?

🤨... I'm into cars and bikes, not her. 👌😉

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
38 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Some years ago, I was stopping my vehicle along an estate driveway to alight a passenger in front of a pathway leading to a lift lobby when suddenly a cyclist an Uncle Beng kicked my vehicle rear bumper and scolded me for blocking his momentum and spoiling his fengshui flow! What the heck! 😒

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

agree. I prefer them on the road, at least they will be in ICU. Since when our little island has become such a dangerous place? feeling unsafe both on the pavement and on road 😁

I hope they make them get insurance first before pushing them all on the road.
Earlier got two spandex men riding side by side on single lane road while hogging entire traffic behind (bus driver really want to give them lift but kept driving slowly slowly behind).

• Praise 1

Just now, commonjunks said:

I hope they make them get insurance first before pushing them all on the road.
Earlier got two spandex men riding side by side on single lane road while hogging entire traffic behind (bus driver really want to give them lift but kept driving slowly slowly behind).

Are you sure you only want those on the road to have insurance?

🤪

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Are you sure you only want those on the road to have insurance?

🤪

NO, all those who damage others property should be liable in some way.
Even if a child go break someone arm, his/her family should be the one to compensate and not go scot free because he is just a child (a few times got close shave under my hdb with those so called child cycling around and rushing out of blind spots).

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

How about arresting these people, how come other people got arrested for unlawful assembly and these people going in like Tour-D-Singapore and no consequences?
I wonder if we stop bus getting out of bus bay and get complained, would LTA summon us but how abt these cyclist? Not only others have to look out for these farkers because onus is on others and not them? Could see in video how blatantly they were breaking law and keep going ahead of bus dangerously.

Little India many King Kong lorry van bus convoy = need permit don’t anyhow wait go to jail

bicycle people mega convoy = ?

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Some years ago, I was stopping my vehicle along an estate driveway to alight a passenger in front of a pathway leading to a lift lobby when suddenly a cyclist an Uncle Beng kicked my vehicle rear bumper and scolded me for blocking his momentum and spoiling his fengshui flow! What the heck! 😒

Drive coe Musso lah :XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Drive coe Musso lah :XD:

I checked sgcarmart, no more coe Musso now. But this one below looks great btw.

image.thumb.png.e23d6a15fe6f7e93b0bf40ec2a26c0e4.png

• Praise 7