Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

(edited)
21 hours ago, Vratenza said:

https://www.------.com/features/12518/is-this-the-best-we-can-do-on-road-cycling-rules-reviewed-by-active-mobility-advisory-panel

Makes the Active Mobility Advisory Panel looks like a bunch of idiots playing masak. 

They definitely are. I realised this when I first saw some of them of tv.🤬[furious]

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

19 hours ago, commonjunks said:

How about arresting these people, how come other people got arrested for unlawful assembly and these people going in like Tour-D-Singapore and no consequences?
I wonder if we stop bus getting out of bus bay and get complained, would LTA summon us but how abt these cyclist? Not only others have to look out for these farkers because onus is on others and not them? Could see in video how blatantly they were breaking law and keep going ahead of bus dangerously.

Unlawful assembly is for single person holding placard la. These big group cannot be assembly lah.🤐:XD:

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Unlawful assembly is for single person holding placard la. These big group cannot be assembly lah.🤐:XD:

😂 (but yah, I know what you mean Unlawful assembly in Singapore context).

image.png.e114b1b2c1e79b44433984d1611db214.png

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

😂 (but yah, I know what you mean Unlawful assembly in Singapore context).

image.png.e114b1b2c1e79b44433984d1611db214.png

image.png.8dd1dc277ddf5c3032aded7e494ee77a.png

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

I suggest we all cycle lah...let's start with......😁

There are alot of different type of cycling. or cycling for different purpose.

Are u using cycling as a form of transport? Like walking, driving, mrt? Or working like delivery? 

Or are u cycling for leisure, for recreation? for fun? Like i play weekend football for leisure and recreation, I go to a proper ground that dun cause public disturbance, When i was young and my brain cannot think or still too small, I play at void deck and basketball courts. Now i think back i was really quite an ase those days😑

Is singapore road a proper place for any form of leisure/recreation activity at all? of course the law allow cycling on the road, we need to take care of the first group of cyclist that really need to use the road. 

• Praise 7

(edited)
1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

While they are at it... Just make sure the circuit goes through Bukit Timah/Orchard where most of the attas ministers have a residential property there. 

good idea, than get all the landed property owner to open gate, let their dogs out to help the cyclist gain extra speed 😄

On 2nd thought, let's not be cruel to the dogs 😄

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

He has been so used to it. Why this Vezel acted differently?:XD:

9 out of 10 times the matador wins.

Sometimes the bull wins!

:D

• Haha! 3

Who knows french cheese?

I see a lot of sexuel and I am very interested.

32 minutes ago, sijichun said:

Il faut que l'on définisse plus précisément le mot Harcèlement sexuel, que l'on élabore une règle portant sur le harcèlement sexuel qui se répand dans la vie quotidienne et professionnelle, sous forme des dispositions juridiques, pour mieux protéger des droits de deux côtés.

Hypersonic
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

How to start a threesome

White car stopped in lane 2 was just begging for an accident to happen. And it got two

Edited by Vid
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

We can actually, avoiding all the busy streets & highways .... [sly]

"Tour The Tiny Red Dot" 

Starting point at Lim Chu Kang Pathway to Neo Tiew Road, Kranji Loop, Woodland Road, Admiralty Road West (coastal road), Admiralty Road East, Sembawang Park and connect to the PCN all the way to Changi Coastal Road. Ending Point at Changi Ferry Terminal car park. :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin:

Like that no good, you devoid our esteemed policy makers from the front row seats to enjoy the fruit of their labour.😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

9 out of 10 times the matador wins.

Sometimes the bull wins!

Last week I encountered a PHV Prius + like that too. Luckily I was prepared for the idiot - going straight on a left=turn=only lane.[furious]

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

How to start a threesome

The white car bonnet already deformed and infront of the car there was a debris on the road.... I suspect that white car hit something before coming to a sudden stop. Something dropped from overpass? 

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

The white car bonnet already deformed and infront of the car there was a debris on the road.... I suspect that white car hit something before coming to a sudden stop. Something dropped from overpass? 

Might have been a piece of detached rear bumper bar from a lorry or truck which the white car might have collided onto earlier.  Might also be an unsecured object displaced from an unboxed goods/heavy vehicle.

Turbocharged

Quoted from a FB post.

"I would like to seek your help to locate any witnesses or camera footages for this incident.

I was traveling on the TPE toward Changi Airport on sat, 25th June 2022 at around 320pm. Before exit 5 (Pasir Ris Dr 12/Tampines Ave 5), I saw a black object flying towards my car and hitting it on the left. I thought it was a black plastic object initially but when I stopped the car, I was shocked to see that it was a long and heavy metal bar which is about 67cm. The metal bar had pierced through the bumper and broke the headlight.

If the metal bar had landed on the windscreen or hit a motorcyclist, the outcome would be unimaginable."

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 6
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Quoted from a FB post.

"I would like to seek your help to locate any witnesses or camera footages for this incident.

I was traveling on the TPE toward Changi Airport on sat, 25th June 2022 at around 320pm. Before exit 5 (Pasir Ris Dr 12/Tampines Ave 5), I saw a black object flying towards my car and hitting it on the left. I thought it was a black plastic object initially but when I stopped the car, I was shocked to see that it was a long and heavy metal bar which is about 67cm. The metal bar had pierced through the bumper and broke the headlight.

If the metal bar had landed on the windscreen or hit a motorcyclist, the outcome would be unimaginable."

this one is act of ET?

↡ Advertisement