Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

E30B770F-B1A4-4D8B-9901-491BC0C268B4.jpeg

FD63049C-746D-4D82-8A56-D066B05E170E.png

How about stopping the bicycle at the junction stop line, dismount, push the bicycle onto the island, wait for the pedestrian green man, push the bicycle across, reach the other side, mount the bicycle and carry on the way? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

How about stopping the bicycle at the junction stop line, dismount, push the bicycle onto the island, wait for the pedestrian green man, push the bicycle across, reach the other side, mount the bicycle and carry on the way? 

Only Mr gugu tan will do that becos he's always willing to wait...😁

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I think this should be the way for the non driver cyclists. Those who also drive may understand the traffic flow better and can attempt to U-turn like a car. 

PS. You meant keep left most lane. Stop and dismount. Push up the pedestrian pavement and press button on traffic light before crossing like a pedestrian to the other side? 

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Only Mr gugu tan will do that becos he's always willing to wait...😁

I see.... I would have thought that if a person is in a rush to get somewhere, cycling will be the last choice amongst all the available transport options?

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Mits_jc said:

早知如今, 何必当初 
early know will get stuck,
why still ngeh ngeh wanna enter

可能她。。。

当初不知,所以如今 ?🤔

Last she didn't know, and so here she is... 😁

5 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I think this should be the way for the non driver cyclists. Those who also drive may understand the traffic flow better and can attempt to U-turn like a car. 

PS. You meant keep left most lane. Stop and dismount. Push up the pedestrian pavement and press button on traffic light before crossing like a pedestrian to the other side? 

Yes, exactly. 

My concern with cyclist attempting to do a u-turn like a car is in more dangerous situation than say a motorcyclist trying to do a u-turn. Both the motorcyclist and bicyclist are disadvantaged by their smaller profile and visibility. But the bicyclist is worse off being even less visible and cannot accelerate fast enough to clear the lanes to reach the left most lane before the other vehicles traveling in the same direction reach their position. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

good roads meaning no puddle with good water dissipation,  this is  unlikely to fin din SGP.  Right tyres meaning good wet tyres which we dont usually use a wet tyres, but even a good performance all weather tyres, unless one keeps the tyres condition to new, menaing good thread.

In summary, good car and good tyres maybe, there is no good roads, better drive slowly under heavy rain , no loss . 

what's a wet tyre? u mean like those in F1? 

6 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Did you miss out step 3?

Twincharged
11 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Oh yes!
This is what their fb post said:-

"...Why pay more ? When u can get the same proven quality tyres at half the premium tyres prices ?

See how many cars came and changed to our tourador tyres daily , all cars photos are non repeated and is taken daily at our shops .

Read what other tourador tyres users says about our tyres quality . Paste our tourador tyres sticker to enjoy free lifetime tyres patching services in shop or onsite ...

...Currently our inhouse brand Tourador tyres are having Promo now paste our tourador tyres white sticker to enjoy $10 off each tyres and entitle to free tyre patching services too !

Those car with tourador tyres & sticker on car when doing rotation will only be $10 ."
😃

Nice … every cent count in this down turn economy… 

wait … 🙆‍♂️
downturn and 104k coe don’t telly… economy and equity must be doing welll 

Supersonic
14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car fault. Drive so slow.

:D 

I don't feel this is reckless leh.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Did you miss out step 3?

Nope. Read everything up to point 5b and whole of blindspot (incidentally, am sure the ones participatied in the mass orgy at Telok Blangah did not)

Having the instructions in printed form and probably sanctioned by some cycling federation or even AMAP does not make it the final arbiter of safe cycling solution. 

Hypersonic
26 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I don't feel this is reckless leh.

Cam car is reckless.

Keep accelerating to block people

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

9 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car is reckless.

Hit the nail on its head... case of the pot calling the kettle black

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car is reckless.

For all the things i hate about BlueSg drivers.... I find the cam car a bigger cockster. Want to play blocking game but when out accelerated by electrical torque, ego got bruised and post this video in hope of soothing the ego... We not blind ok. 

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

A lot of people think that they are wrong think its always other people that are wrong.

We are brainwashed to think we are always right

We are never wrong and we can NEVER be wrong.

Break this mental block and we will be a more gracious society. 

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Yes cam car is the reckless driver

and doesn't know it.

Please stop driving like an idiot.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

jamesc is an idiot!

Blu is the reckless driver and NOT me.

I am the VICTIM lah you bloody fool jamesc

I am a perfect driver and NOT at fault at all!

jamesc is stupid idiot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4