Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

This morning an Ambulance was blasting down with all blinkers + headlines on. Saw in my rare view and ambo was blocked by this arshole. I quickly slowed down and kept to one side so that ambo can pass, this guy who was blocking ambo continued crossing me and still blocking ambo.
Later when I catch up with this guy, he was in late 50s or early 60s. How the fark to teach these old farts (as license is life time) about the urgency of ambo and other people life at stake who are waiting for them?

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Wanli = 万里

Confirmed long lasting tyre!!

when langah wall become 万里长城?

Supercharged
1 minute ago, commonjunks said:

This morning an Ambulance was blasting down with all blinkers + headlines on. Saw in my rare view and ambo was blocked by this arshole. I quickly slowed down and kept to one side so that ambo can pass, this guy who was blocking ambo continued crossing me and still blocking ambo.
Later when I catch up with this guy, he was in late 50s or early 60s. How the fark to teach these old farts (as license is life time) about the urgency of ambo and other people life at stake who are waiting for them?

He will only be taught a valuable lesson when he is the one lying there in the ambulance and another idiot is blocking the ambulance. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car is on kind but BMW is another farker.
Every time when switching lane, move your farking body a bit ahead to see if there is anyone in blind spot in wing mirror. Some people just want to piece of log and just don't bother seeing anyone in their blind spot, bob back forth and you will be Enlighted.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Motorcyclist riding naked in viral videos in Johor Baru nabbed for alleged murder of woman, newborn.

image.png.5d67d03ee9894c255f0594263d94df9f.png

"...Police said the 24-year-old suspect was arrested in Permas Jaya, some two hours after reports of the murders were reported at a home in Bakar Batu, Johor Baru..."

https://www.todayonline.com/world/motorcyclist-riding-naked-viral-videos-johor-baru-nabbed-alleged-murder-woman-newborn-1935496

• Shocked 4
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

My Grandfather's Shoe Shop Name,add a Chan in front...in Temple St,Chinatown,& you could guess correctly,the Soles are Made from Old Tyres...so the Shoe can really lasts.

my grandpa's egg shop was also at temple st. shucks, we might have seen each other in diapers way back in ctown.

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
35 minutes ago, Etnt said:

my grandpa's egg shop was also at temple st. shucks, we might have seen each other in diapers way back in ctown.

I not even born..in the 50's.

43 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Motorcyclist riding naked in viral videos in Johor Baru nabbed for alleged murder of woman, newborn.

"...Police said the 24-year-old suspect was arrested in Permas Jaya, some two hours after reports of the murders were reported at a home in Bakar Batu, Johor Baru..."

https://www.todayonline.com/world/motorcyclist-riding-naked-viral-videos-johor-baru-nabbed-alleged-murder-woman-newborn-1935496

So sad. Signs of under tremendous stress.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Literally “airing his balls”

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

No need to teach la.. he may or may not have the chance to be in an ambulance, and may or may not have the chance to be blocked by others.. you get the drift...

Twincharged
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Singapore last year also have 1 Guy in Bedok..but at least he did not kill anybody.

• Sad 2

Supersonic
2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I thought  every amblance has a camera that can capture those culprits and send the video to TP for follow up ? 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
14 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

My Grandfather's Shoe Shop Name,add a Chan in front...in Temple St,Chinatown,& you could guess correctly,the Soles are Made from Old Tyres...so the Shoe can really lasts.

Wow like that the shoe can really last for a milion miles. Last time shoe shops in people's park area all were making big bucks from ang moh tourists. Your grandpa should be rich. 

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Wow like that the shoe can really last for a milion miles. Last time shoe shops in people's park area all were making big bucks from ang moh tourists. Your grandpa should be rich. 

Just the Opposite..He give Customers long Warranty..bought 3 Years..still can repair for Customer FOC..that is why my Father never take over his Business..

• Haha! 5

(edited)
14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Idiots cannot stand meeting their own kind. One unable twist his neck to check blind spot. The other drive in ppl's blind spot to admire backside. 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 8

Hypersonic

Damn painful if he fell off

and scrape something

all along the road.

Must always wear protection lah!

:D

2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Damn painful if he fell off

and scrape something

all along the road.

Must always wear protection lah!

:D

Yah lor! How reckless of him! The fuel tank is so close!
I was worried if the fuel tank combusted and fried his banana and roasted his nuts.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5