Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

8 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

one has got to be quite skillful to be able to overturn a car in this type of small road. This stretch is slightly further up from the Lola's cafe, quite popula among the youngsters. 

Might be the car's front tyre somehow hit the kerb and it somehow recoiled up and flipped.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Vratenza said:

One up on your turtle... :D

At least your goats could still roll over and stand up after being upside down!😄

1 minute ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

At least your goats could still roll over and stand up after being upside down!😄

The goat ownself scared ownself until ownself roll over.... The turtle cannot ownself roll over.. :D

• Haha! 1

Two cars collide and passersby are affected

The private-hire car and the taxi collided, and the roadside bicycles and pedestrians were affected, and the pedestrians fell to the ground with their legs broken.

The accident happened at 6.31pm yesterday evening at the junction of Woodlands Avenues 6 and 7.

According to observation, the taxi broke through the railing of the central dividing embankment, and the front wheel and side mirror fell off due to the impact.

According to the reporter's information, the cyclist just stopped at the traffic light and waited at the time of the incident. It is believed that after seeing the collision between the two vehicles, he immediately jumped out of the car and fled. The person was safe and the bicycle was damaged. Another pedestrian, however, was injured and appeared to have a broken leg. 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 5

23 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

The private-hire car and the taxi collided, and the roadside bicycles and pedestrians were affected, and the pedestrians fell to the ground with their legs broken.

The accident happened at 6.31pm yesterday evening at the junction of Woodlands Avenues 6 and 7.

According to observation, the taxi broke through the railing of the central dividing embankment, and the front wheel and side mirror fell off due to the impact.

According to the reporter's information, the cyclist just stopped at the traffic light and waited at the time of the incident. It is believed that after seeing the collision between the two vehicles, he immediately jumped out of the car and fled. The person was safe and the bicycle was damaged. Another pedestrian, however, was injured and appeared to have a broken leg. 

Taxi + PHV = deadly reckless combination. Only + Getgo/Bluesg would be worse.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

The translated English is pure gold.

• Haha! 6

How dare you overtake bmw 

9aug2022 1355hrs edgedale plains#SJW7478U bmw 120

man in sia pilot uniform upset with camcar lane merge. tried to stop camcar off by driving against flow of traffic. camcar drove stright to nearest police station for help.

quoted

i was driving along edgedale plains when i encountered this incident. bmw driverwas upset at being overtaken, and proceeded to drive against traffic to enter the estate of 122a edgedale plains to block me off on the right. i decided to ignore him and turn left instead. he came out of his vehicle and shouted at me in hokkien. i continued to ignore him shouting like a madman and drove off to the multi-story carpark to de-escalate the situation. however, when i exited the carpark, i realised he had camped outside to wait for me in order to continue chasing me. he chased me all the way to punggol npc, where he suddenly became the good person who wanted to report my reckless driving.

• Haha! 11

26 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

man in sia pilot uniform upset with camcar lane merge. tried to stop camcar off by driving against flow of traffic. camcar drove stright to nearest police station for help.

quoted

i was driving along edgedale plains when i encountered this incident. bmw driverwas upset at being overtaken, and proceeded to drive against traffic to enter the estate of 122a edgedale plains to block me off on the right. i decided to ignore him and turn left instead. he came out of his vehicle and shouted at me in hokkien. i continued to ignore him shouting like a madman and drove off to the multi-story carpark to de-escalate the situation. however, when i exited the carpark, i realised he had camped outside to wait for me in order to continue chasing me. he chased me all the way to punggol npc, where he suddenly became the good person who wanted to report my reckless driving.

Cam car no angel either too. And no balls say no balls la, simi de-escalate…

Hide in MSCP then come out still see the guy waiting for him 🤣

For every action one take, one can expect a reaction from the other party or consequences.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 11

Wasted so much Petrol just for a ''Buay Song'' Overtaking...The best both fine $400.00 & deduct 12 Points each.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Vratenza said:

You mean the whole lorry not meant to be burnt as offering meh? 

So giam.... People burn merc and bently leh... :D

Those cannot run business down there. The lorry can logistical related businesss. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
31 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

quoted

Frankly, I don't see any problem with cam car going faster at the merging lane. Still quite a distance to merge. Planes never get overtaken so BMW probably ego hurt 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 13

49 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

quoted

If this guy in jaga uniform follows every one who overtakes him, he will never get home!

• Haha! 13

52 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

quoted

Cam car seemed to intentionally accelerate to block the white car.

Act like angel after that.

• Haha! 4

"This guy keeps following me, I don't know why!"

:D

image.png.66efc57f16c2d9bab775d6d8fc218b57.png

image.png.020925bb7437218931e167cf93600ab6.png

image.png.eb9556a7d630204e6e498f753fd9e527.png

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

quoted

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4