Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ohhhhh....! So the plot goes like this: The hero a construction worker was driving the big truck crashed into the heroine an office lady who was in the car and he rushed out to save her and they fell in love....🥰🥰🥰

You could say he's hitting on her..

But I suspect it would be either some accident overseas that injures the main lead or is an attempted murder / killer thing..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Wanli = 万里

Confirmed long lasting tyre!!

My Grandfather's Shoe Shop Name,add a Chan in front...in Temple St,Chinatown,& you could guess correctly,the Soles are Made from Old Tyres...so the Shoe can really lasts.

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Wanli = 万里

Confirmed long lasting tyre!!

万里 = Mandai

Reach Mandai faster?

image.png?w=400&c=1

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

Supersonic
4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

It's a BMW 216i Grand Tourer MPV under car-sharing which I rented to ferry my children and friends' kids to some place to play; while the wives they went shopping and high-tea.....

Car sharing also can rent a BMW now?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Car sharing also can rent a BMW now?

Yeap! See the Tribecar sticker on the windscreen.image.thumb.png.d25ba7e72dc2f010fe5ffd5ae8d12294.png

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
56 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Rare sighting! BMW with signal stalk optioned! 

ya rare indeed… came with a signal stalk but without a main light switch

🤣

• Haha! 5

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Chose to stay at others blind spot and still WTF...

Seriously cam driver wtfish.

same thoguht, hide at the blid spot, and when seeing the BM cutting slightly to he left, he still sped up to approach the BM's left side. but strangely, the X6 so high end car has no blind spot detection? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
47 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

same thoguht, hide at the blid spot, and when seeing the BM cutting slightly to he left, he still sped up to approach the BM's left side. but strangely, the X6 so high end car has no blind spot detection? 

Might be the blind spot detection was disabled. Some drivers find the alarm annoying.

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Instead of WTFing all over the place, camcar should focus on simple common sense defensive driving and not occupy another car's blindspot like he's auditioning for NDP formation flying. 😁

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 6

(edited)
2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Chose to stay at others blind spot and still WTF...

Seriously cam driver wtfish.

Blasting the horn to warn off the BMW is one thing (which I do often whenever I suspect the driver in the next lane is drifting/changing lane right next to me without noticing/caring about my presence), but to download and post this video of a minor issue?

Or maybe he is praising the BMW driver for signalling. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 7

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I won't be in such situation. I always tell my wife, light traffic, road so big, why stick side by side with another car?? Machiam 2car hold hand pak tor... 

• Haha! 6

Want to travel on last lane of expressway, always have to watch for other vehicles merging in from the left and cars filtering to exit from the right. The attention level is much higher than other lanes. 

Travelling on 1st lane of expressway, one only has to "watch" the left side. (of course the rear view mirror as well to make sure you are not hogging).... So my default choicd is 1st lane on expressway. 

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

I won't be in such situation. I always tell my wife, light traffic, road so big, why stick side by side with another car?? Machiam 2car hold hand pak tor... 

Agree , if so afraid of being cold, go hide beside a container lorry

8 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Blasting the horn to warn off the BMW is one thing (which I do often whenever I suspect the driver in the next lane is drifting/changing lane right next to me without noticing/caring about my presence), but to download and post this video of a minor issue?

Or maybe he is praising the BMW driver for signalling. 

Some people don't give a fark about horn, this guy was coming down from ECP to lower delta side. He wanted to exit to left side but stayed in 3rd lane on right side very well knowing traffic ahead will be jam. Later he just start cutting, I can't see his intention (no signal) and then he cut all the way to extreme left from 3rd lane horn also no use.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1