Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

(edited)
5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Swee boh? Road safer for 1 week from this bmw driver while it is in the workshop. 

There is a traffic light on the small road that is very near to the junction. Maybe the BMW see green lights so he mistaken the traffic light on the main road is red and chiong out right away?

brFr0Q2.png

Edited by Stooky
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Stooky said:

There is a traffic light on the small road that is very near to the junction. Maybe the BMW see green lights so he mistaken the traffic light on the main road is red and chiong out right away?

brFr0Q2.png

Maybe, maybe not.  One inattentive/reckless bmw out for 1 week. That's all I bother. 

Supercharged
4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Can’t even read the arrow direction? Why is this guy on the roads driving? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Both Van & Grey Car,joined the Main Road,Grey Car should go to 1st lane in Main Road.

• Praise 3

5 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Both Van & Grey Car,joined the Main Road,Grey Car should go to 1st lane in Main Road.

Seems like there were some beef between van and car.

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This is why people shouldn't buy cars.

Kenna this kind of driver and your brand new car

is not a accident repaired car!

:D

And the best place to get a quality used car

is at jamesc affordable used cars.

Poor car went straight into Shell.

First kena by BMW idiot, then by See Hum. 😁

• Haha! 6

Thousands of people use this road

why only this car?

:D

2 hours ago, Stooky said:

brFr0Q2.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Can’t even read the arrow direction? Why is this guy on the roads driving? 

Another blind driving on the road. 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I noted that there was some mention about accident prevention tech in some Hondas?  See below article from ST

D443F151-9219-49FC-8D1D-209FFDC85BFE.jpeg

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Stooky said:

brFr0Q2.png

This traffic light is for pedestrian crossing & not for the junction of minor road to major road.

If like that also can be mistaken then the driver should retake the highway code.

• Praise 5

10 hours ago, Raychay said:

cannot wait meh? lane obstructed still squeeze

Got many times i met this kind of cb drivers

their lane obstructed but still overtake and eat my lane, expect me to slow down and give way. Worse the behind also follow as if they got the right of way to overtake and eat my lane

• Haha! 5

15 hours ago, tlt3668 said:

I feel the lorry driver on the left did it on purpose, there was plenty of space on his left but he still kept all the way to the right of his lane to claim his right of way. This accident could have totally avoided if he had moved more to the left.

Although i agree with what u say but the opp driver couldnt assume every driver will keep left to make space for them. Both drivers are goondu i would say

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, Stooky said:

brFr0Q2.png

its a downslope, happy happy enjoy the rolling momentum.. forgot about main road vehicle.

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Former CEO of SBS Transit Downtown Line fined, disqualified from driving over crash with motorcycle

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/former-ceo-of-sbs-transit-downtown-line-fined-disqualified-from-driving-over-crash-with-motorcycle

He added that Goei was a faithful civil servant and that his line of sight was obstructed by the shadows created by the trees.

Take note guys, got new excuse liao. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 14

17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Former CEO of SBS Transit Downtown Line fined, disqualified from driving over crash with motorcycle

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/former-ceo-of-sbs-transit-downtown-line-fined-disqualified-from-driving-over-crash-with-motorcycle

He added that Goei was a faithful civil servant and that his line of sight was obstructed by the shadows created by the trees.

Take note guys, got new excuse liao. 😁

Shadows are cast on the ground in 2D. Must be floating ghost shadows that can cause obstruction blocking line of sight.... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 10