Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

No need to change lane.

And change lane no need to hit people.

Really cannot drive

:D

Yeah this junction, both lanes can turn right, why die die need to go behind that vios? 

If it is really L plate.... All the more I siam far far... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

image_1190.jpg?itok=z_ClFpON

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/9-taken-hospital-3-car-crash-pie

9 taken to hospital in 3-car crash on PIE

SINGAPORE - Nine people, including a 56-year-old female cabby, were taken to hospital on Sunday morning (June 26) after a three-car collision on the Pan-Island Expressway towards Tuas.

The police and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to the crash involving a taxi and two cars after the Adam Road exit at about 9.30am.

Those injured in the accident were the taxi driver, her two passengers, aged 43 and 63, as well as a 66-year-old male car driver and his five passengers, aged between 54 and 67, police said.

All were conscious when taken to the hospital.

SCDF said one person was taken to National University Hospital (NUH), while the other eight were sent to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital.

A video posted on social media showed at least two police cars, an ambulance, a fire engine and another SCDF vehicle at the scene, which was close to Adam Flyover.

Traffic cones were used to close off the three right-most lanes of the expressway.

Alerts by the Land Transport Authority said there was congestion until Stevens Road exit about 1km away and warned motorists in the area to avoid lanes 1, 2 and 3.

Debris from the accident can be seen scattered on the road.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Mostly lao nang. Sunday morning at Adam flyover. Only one lane can use? Dunno what these drivers are doing.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
13 hours ago, therock said:

Well said:- 

Involuntary manslaughter already carries a maximum penalty of up to life imprisonment so it is hard to argue that killing someone with a car doesn't warrant a possible sanction of similar severity," he said.

I think our Traffic Rules needs to be review as well in terms of sentencing. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
39 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Learning from “national treasure “ cycling terror in Malaysia ah 

Middle finger to LTA. Good job!

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Learning from “national treasure “ cycling terror in Malaysia ah 

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Middle finger to LTA. Good job!

5 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Our LTA is the best in the world - run away COE, super profitable and sending out uniformed security guard standing at the side of road looking at handphone to scare off PMD riders and the list goes on. 

I would like to propose Sheng Siong style bonus for all the LTA bosses.... Please join me to congratulate them. 😁

This clearly shows that there is NO SPF on patrol in Boon Lay.

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Oh, so that's how that delivery rider died? Switch from riding on the pavement to the road, w/o looking. Facepalm.

Lorry driver very suay siah. Boh tai boh ji kenna this.

Probably died of a broken neck as he side swiped into the lorry. From where he lay till the later photographs, it would appear he died nearly instantly.

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 2

Hypersonic
36 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Our LTA is the best in the world - run away COE, super profitable and sending out uniformed security guard standing at the side of road looking at handphone to scare off PMD riders and the list goes on. 

I would like to propose Sheng Siong style bonus for all the LTA bosses.... Please join me to congratulate them. 😁

Should ride past Istana or Cantonment Complex next. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Should ride past Istana or Cantonment Complex next. 

Not Istana Guard duty.

Even a loud Maser drive past Cantonment will be ignored.

6 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Oh, so that's how that delivery rider died? Switch from riding on the pavement to the road, w/o looking. Facepalm.

Lorry driver very suay siah. Boh tai boh ji kenna this.

I may be cruel - better this way than knocking down an innocent pedestrian or motorcyclist. 

If those riders don't treasure their own lives, they won't give a hoot to others' too. 

• Praise 5

5 hours ago, Gizmore said:

Well said:- 

I think our Traffic Rules needs to be review as well in terms of sentencing. 

The current sentencing is no where near what existing laws allow. We need to increase the sentencing guidelines first. If not who is scared? 

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I may be cruel - better this way than knocking down an innocent pedestrian or motorcyclist. 

If those riders don't treasure their own lives, they won't give a hoot to others' too. 

It's always the same old "I rode past here a hundred times what" if they are caught for reckless riding... 

Also similar to that Honda hatchback (?) that got t-boned by that car driving out from the private estate minor road last week - it'll be that same excuse not to stop behind the Stop line and check clear before driving out onto the main road. 

I'm with you to say - good riddance to dick/bad drivers/cyclists/pmd riders. 

Everyone thinks they're lucky and they "done it a hundred times with no issues" but these days with the streets so congested and population density getting higher and higher... It doesn't take much effort for these guys to run into their maker and throw away their own lives, just the way they want it. 

Edited by Comage
  • Praise 5

(edited)
3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This clearly shows that there is NO SPF on patrol in Boon Lay.

Did you know that in the year 200x.

We used to chat with ex ang chia guy into the early morning hours, 5am bedtime.

Or sit at Bencoolen kopitiam behind some omegas watching the rounding of sports cars. 😆 or those professional working girls...🥰 or the pharmacy@rooftop toilet.

In around Boon Lay to Yuan ching. More than 50 less than 100, young teenage boys of assorted ages riding the entire two lane road outside jurong point.

Was wondering how come their mothers allow their sons to gallivant so late into the night. Next day no school meh?

What happens when you sleep?  You dont know does not mean no hab. And I know I dont know alot....

JP got guys come in to show ink hor.

Do you see us now Inlinesix?

Edited by Datsun366
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
16 minutes ago, -zion88- said:

Kudos to the rider who held the uncle back. As for the cam person.... 🤦‍♂️ go help la... 

This is the trend or SOP... no matters what happens, take out mobile to take video then be the 1st to post in social media and be proud of the no. of viewers. 

Edited by jcmm
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2