Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XII

RadX

6 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Exactly the reason why act garang because there was someone in between them.

If that rider don't intervene, pretty sure they would just spit at each other. 动口不动手。

Check out utube on fights between 2 packs of dog and you get the idea.

dog-fight.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

(edited)
18 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Probably died of a broken neck as he side swiped into the lorry. From where he lay till the later photographs, it would appear he died nearly instantly.

Dont think so. I read he died on the way to the hospital. If it is a broken neck he would have died on the spot.

These riders I see always dont wear a helmet. It will reduce their head injuries in an accident and have a higher chance of survival. But they dont seem to care. Nothing anyone can do.

Edited by Watwheels

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

9 out of 10 times I can always out turn a car.

:D

Really dunno what's in these bikers head? They always like to "hide" on the left side of the car when left turn. That day when I was in a public bus, got 1 delivery biker tried to turn out from the left side of the bus. Luckily the bus driver saw him and let him go 1st, if not the biker will be the one to get delivered. Delivered to the hospital. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Really dunno what's in these bikers head? They always like to "hide" on the left side of the car when left turn. That day when I was in a public bus, got 1 delivery biker tried to turn out from the left side of the bus. Luckily the bus driver saw him and let him go 1st, if not the biker will be the one to get delivered. Delivered to the hospital. 

the rider is just like myself and many others, only see the sleek and tall girl, but did not see the car.

• Haha! 6

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

the rider is just like myself and many others, only see the sleek and tall girl, but did not see the car.

Next time I ask the girl don't wear like this and walk on the road. 

• Haha! 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Next time I ask the girl don't wear like this and walk on the road. 

dont wear will have more serious accidents. 🤣

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 5

14 hours ago, Etnt said:

let them slug it out lor. 2 off the streets may not be a bad thing afterall

I would have let them fight off but what motorcyclist did was right.

It seems uncle who want to fight was kena hit by the other guy who was keep instigating and motorcyclist was trying to convince other driver to stay calm and let police arrest other person, if both fight then there is no case.

I just hope there is heavy punishment for road bully and beating, these farkers hit people but when comes to court then mother father die one and want to apologize as they were not thinking straight.

• Praise 1

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

anw  i just realise mcf change the shortcut icon ( i cannot find my link for like 20 secs 🤣)

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 2

From 1:02 onwards.

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

anw  i just realise mcf change the shortcut icon ( i cannot find my link for like 20 secs 🤣)

"Leave nothing but tyre tracks"

"All we have is now"

Hopefully it is not your corpse that is left behind. All you have will be nothing.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

30 minutes ago, Beregond said:

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

24 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

"Leave nothing but tyre tracks"

"All we have is now"

Hopefully it is not your corpse that is left behind. All you have will be nothing.

Where is the drunk King Kong driver when run down everything in its path when you need one?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

9 out of 10 times I can always out turn a car.

:D

😧 Aiyah! The lady blocked the view just at the most exciting moment.😕

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Acherly......why the motorcyclist want to help huh? Just let the 2 old foggies go at it and settle it once and for all.

I have a nagging suspicion that if both of them are really unrestrained, they will not have the balls to even lay a finger on each other. Barking dogs act gangster only.

Live until so old also don't know how to behave and settle dispute in a civilized manner.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Now the rider got her attention liao! 😄

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

1857656518_Cockroachesdbplb65-be900a88-958a-4a77-ab19-35ea5d2ba337.gif.14fe590f14db3785c2105195843cd522.gif

• Haha! 8

Supercharged
13 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

SUV dives head-first onto walkway in Royal Square Novena.

image.png.646f06bccbe2064e327a5a2a2605d4bf.png

"Hello?? I want to complain! Your sales told me this is a Go-anywhere SUV. I can tell you it's definitely NOT!!"   😁

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Didu said:

"Hello?? I want to complain! Your sales told me this is a Go-anywhere SUV. I can tell you it's definitely NOT!!"   😁

I thought he was taking a selfie. 

Must be for his twitter, #staycationcannotwaitanymore.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♀️😂

SATKI!!! MATA REALLY SLEEPING!!!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4