Car workshop owner jailed 30 weeks for driving 'pieced together' car to steal vacuum cleaners while under driving ban

DOBIEMKZ

Turbocharged

When I first read the article, the first car that crept into my mind was this type which can be pieced together by glue.

image.thumb.png.c5f3a64ca046e7f67007239f1373a76b.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

The worst thing is he was ban from driving from so long ago and he has been driving his Frankenstein BMW until recently he got caught for stealing vacuum cleaners.

When the police were questioning him, they screened him and discovered that he had been disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles for four years from December 2018 onwards.

Aside from that, he had also been convicted in 2016 of driving while banned from doing so.

I dunno if LTA and TP notice that he totally ignored all his driving ban. Before 2016 and 2018. 

Supersonic
11 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

If i go to the workshop and they are using a Dyson V11, i know where it is from liao. 😈

Your Dyson V11 got stolen ah? Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
7 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

1st time hear got pieced together car in SG. He must be some kind of talent. 

Pieced together car and yet still can drive it, this guy is genius.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Watwheels said:

The worst thing is he was ban from driving from so long ago and he has been driving his Frankenstein BMW until recently he got caught for stealing vacuum cleaners.

When the police were questioning him, they screened him and discovered that he had been disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles for four years from December 2018 onwards.

Aside from that, he had also been convicted in 2016 of driving while banned from doing so.

I dunno if LTA and TP notice that he totally ignored all his driving ban. Before 2016 and 2018. 

At most get banned a few more years. No scared one. 

Should amend the punishment - if drive while banned, then jail and banned for life. If banned for life still drive, then rotan and jail for life! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1