BMW expected to appoint second dealer in Singapore

camrysfe

29 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

In the latest lineup, only M240/M2 and Z4 M40 worth considering 

Besides these, the current 3 series, 5 series, 8 series, X3, X5 are still pretty good looking. 

I was about to say 7 series as well, but the latest generation which looks like the Hongqi H9 is a joke. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Few years back, I went with a friend to PML. My friend was taking a shot at the M6 when a saleslady approach us and ask my friend where is he from? My friend and I were puzzled. Then she continued saying that he is not allowed to take photo. My friend told her that there isn't a sign saying that no photo taking was allowed which I affirmed too but he apologized for not knowing photo taking was not allowed. Then we left the showroom without looking further. We felt that the saleslady was not professional in her dealings.

Other than this, I felt that PML layout of the display cars is like cars parked in a warehouse, don't really feel anything premium about the showroom at all compare to Audi or Mercedes. 

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Few years back, I went with a friend to PML. My friend was taking a shot at the M6 when a saleslady approach us and ask my friend where is he from? My friend and I were puzzled. Then she continued saying that he is not allowed to take photo. My friend told her that there isn't a sign saying that no photo taking was allowed which I affirmed too but he apologized for not knowing photo taking was not allowed. Then we left the showroom without looking further. We felt that the saleslady was not professional in her dealings.

Other than this, I felt that PML layout of the display cars is like cars parked in a warehouse, don't really feel anything premium about the showroom at all compare to Audi or Mercedes. 

BMW has something which Audi or Mercedes doesn't have AFAIK.

7pchXuiQ.jpeg

Just good to know that the option exists .

Edited by shrjun
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
19 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Why no 2nd Dealer for Mercedes Benz..?

sales too good, or maybe until bm sales overtake them.

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Etnt said:

i dun have much grief (yet) with pml/pma. At least not to @Sp4wn level with eurokars.

the min i saw eurokars gonna sell bmw i was like, fug this. ok, forget m3/m5 liao. better focus only on amg when the time comes

• Haha! 3

This will be funny sia. You have PML next to Mercedes, Munich further down, and Eurokars also selling BMW somewhere nearby. [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Why no 2nd Dealer for Mercedes Benz..?

mai la. else C&C shares drop like siao.

Cannot care less about sime darby.

Edited by Mkl22

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Not difficult to find places that photo taking is not allowed and yet there is no sign saying that no photo taking is allowed. 🙄

• Praise 1

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Not difficult to find places that photo taking is not allowed and yet there is no sign saying that no photo taking is allowed. 🙄

Hmm.. is it the norm that car showroom cannot take photos?

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Maybe can take photo but must ask the SE there first?

• Praise 1

Supercharged
13 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Must be wearing singlet and slippers.... not atas enough, the SE look him no up and think his pocket no money to full cash down

• Haha! 5

5 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

If both AD sell BMWs without trim/model difference, direct competition will hurt the profit of either agent.

Eurokars could look at bringing in lower/barebone trims to entice more buyers to BMW. Examples from BMW Germany konfigurator -

1746642835_Screenshot2022-05-13at11_37_56AM.thumb.png.8f602743e204ea16dbbf2f0e3ccfbd8b.png

1926162224_Screenshot2022-05-13at11_38_33AM.thumb.png.cee8538cc6bf5dcef21e8e6a71093ae5.png

Duo of ugly muthafkers on display there.. 

2 hours ago, Sp4wn said:

the min i saw eurokars gonna sell bmw i was like, fug this. ok, forget m3/m5 liao. better focus only on amg when the time comes

Fast hand fast leg buy.

V8 twin turbo disappearing soon

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Mason016 said:

This will be funny sia. You have PML next to Mercedes, Munich further down, and Eurokars also selling BMW somewhere nearby. [laugh]

Don't forget there are P.I.s in Leng Kee & Alexander Road Area.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Maybe it depends on what level you are at each dealer. Macan is a “lowest” at Porsche. If you drive a mini one. Maybe one gets accorded the lowest life form standard. 

Mine is a Mini Cooper (not S) but service is also decent, generally better than PML but I also don't have much complaints with PML, save for their crazy margins and inflexible pricing.

PML is just not hungry enough, allowing C&C's Mercedes to take market share from them when they have a better product (generally speaking). Some competition is good. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1