BMW expected to appoint second dealer in Singapore

camrysfe

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

One to handle the low end and the other the high end? 

Non-M &

///M

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement

31 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

One to handle the low end and the other the high end? 

One sell with signal stalk one without 😁 

• Haha! 12

(edited)
2 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Maybe bmw asia may change their sales strategy since got two AD now

I doubt so. Each model and spec needs to have a commitment to AG wrt number of units cos each model and spec now requires homologation which has become quite expensive and very time consuming.

Reasons why we miss out on some nice cars like the new M5 CS, and even the 128ti.

But who knows. Maybe eurokars got some plan. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 3

On 5/13/2022 at 8:21 AM, Carbon82 said:

Not the first time BMW is sending signal to PML. When BMW decided to have a separate dealer for its M lineup, Munich Automobiles (which was a jv between privately owned company and a subsidiary of Sime Darby) got it. 

And it is not just about the pricing and service quality (both pre and after sales), if you have been to PML showroom recently, it layout is worst than pasar malam, especially level 2. As a customer, I don't feel like I am shopping for a branded car as different models are parked side by side randonly, with some so close together that the door may hit another if you swing it open with full force.

And Level 1 is like those pop up booth at shopping mall, cars in the middle, merchandise occupied the rest of the showroom. Are they selling car or accessories? 

I thought I have walked into Stamford Tyres or Autobacs, but neither have outlet at Leng Kee leh. 

sbGedbP.jpg

And this was what I meant when saying the cars were parked too close to each other. 

l5F6mhd.jpg

prjgyGl.jpg

vPZ0zb6.jpg

H8z7ool.jpg

Last, the state of the display cars are pathetic, dirty / dusty, lots of stain, and features not working on them. 

UtU0vTe.jpg

PdboO2o.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 9

On 5/13/2022 at 8:21 AM, Carbon82 said:

Not the first time BMW is sending signal to PML. When BMW decided to have a separate dealer for its M lineup, Munich Automobiles (which was a jv between privately owned company and a subsidiary of Sime Darby) got it. 

And it is not just about the pricing and service quality (both pre and after sales), if you have been to PML showroom recently, it layout is worst than pasar malam, especially level 2. As a customer, I don't feel like I am shopping for a branded car as different models are parked side by side randonly, with some so close together that the door may hit another if you swing it open with full force.

And Level 1 is like those pop up booth at shopping mall, cars in the middle, merchandise occupied the rest of the showroom. Are they selling car or accessories? 

What you think of lexus showroom?

wondering whats gonna happened to BIS BMW at west side...

arent they part of BMW dealership too? so they gonna be kicked out and left with PML n Eurokars?

7 minutes ago, Icetee168 said:

arent they part of BMW dealership too? so they gonna be kicked out and left with PML n Eurokars?

Lost ///M long ago.

Left with Alpina 

17 minutes ago, Icetee168 said:

it's like stepping into a ghost town 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, Carbon82 said:

I thought I have walked into Stamford Tyres or Autobacs, but neither have outlet at Leng Kee leh. 

sbGedbP.jpg

And this was what I meant when saying the cars were parked too close to each other. 

They trying to create the off-road diorama feel by cramping all the smaller X-series together lah 😁

image.thumb.png.640433a474b332c3222b91d69e2de69a.png

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 5/14/2022 at 9:47 PM, Mockngbrd said:

I doubt so. Each model and spec needs to have a commitment to AG wrt number of units cos each model and spec now requires homologation which has become quite expensive and very time consuming.

Reasons why we miss out on some nice cars like the new M5 CS, and even the 128ti.

But who knows. Maybe eurokars got some plan. 

Maybe eurokars gonna lelong the BMW 1 series into PHV the way the poor Mz3 has been turned into a ubiquitous PHV slave 

• Haha! 4

Twincharged
36 minutes ago, Soya said:

Maybe eurokars gonna lelong the BMW 1 series into PHV the way the poor Mz3 has been turned into a ubiquitous PHV slave 

Cannot la. Don’t sabo drivers and passengers. But good business for tow trucks though. 🤣

3 hours ago, Soya said:

2 series la. As is , see many w the phv decal… throw face for BMWs liao

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, RadX said:

2 series la. As is , see many w the phv decal… throw face for BMWs liao

MPV - no face to throw

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Soya said:

would be interesting if bmw-asia dare to play so big to try and prove bmw's improved reliability. but more likely will achieve the opposite effect.

4 minutes ago, Etnt said:

would be interesting if bmw-asia dare to play so big to try and prove bmw's improved reliability. but more likely will achieve the opposite effect.

Would like to see how many ppl dare to take up BMW Van as PHV.

Looking at daily rental of $250

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 5/13/2022 at 6:13 PM, inlinesix said:

Fast hand fast leg buy.

V8 twin turbo disappearing soon

i already have one set of twins 🤣

both can scream almost equivalent to v8

and both definitely turbo mode since i have to chase after them all over the house ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7