BMW expected to appoint second dealer in Singapore

camrysfe

BMW Eurokars brings a new source of Joy to Singapore

https://garage36.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/bmw-eurokars-brings-a-new-source-of-joy-to-singapore/

310030676_10158525550627687_4074980368671460424_n.thumb.jpg.51665c5dac191e42c5aa976d671d2e4e.jpg

Back in May, ripples were made in our little automotive sphere as Eurokars was appointed as the second official dealer for BMW in Singapore. Since then, the team involved have been running at full speed to build up their fully-fledged dealership along the automotive shopping belt.

While the flagship store has yet to be unveiled, Eurokars' latest interim showcase for our favourite Bavarian marque is now officially open at 11 Leng Kee Rd, Singapore 159091.

307120505_10158525550817687_8471714324217009639_n.thumb.jpg.810ad82d575003d573bb19466773351f.jpg

309268805_10158525550742687_2032226226503351759_n.thumb.jpg.8ddf19b70e4bc7d1586a45f726e943af.jpg

Do drop by to have a look at Singapore's new source of Joy! We're pretty sure this new team will be happy to ///Meet you!

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

May I ask, as a keen buyer of iX3, should there be better prices now that there is another competitor? I was expecting Eurokars to have better prices compared to PML

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, camrysfe said:

anyone here got the price list from both dealers?

List price should be the same for both.

It is available on BMW.COM.SG

3 minutes ago, camrysfe said:

anyone here got the price list from both dealers?

Tink the official price shld be the same

The diff would lie in discretionary discounts, OT, trade in, service credits, freebies, etc

• Praise 4

I went into Eurokars as a walk in customer yesterday on 4th October 2022 at around 1pm. The SA scribbled on the paper like some unorganized thinker, took him 45 mins to show me the numbers. Pricing is exactly the same as PML. 

Freebies is also similar to PML. Overtrade is lesser, surprisingly. Like one of the post above mentioned, why would we buy from Eurokars if it’s a lesser showroom…

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

37 minutes ago, jasonboh said:

I went into Eurokars as a walk in customer yesterday on 4th October 2022 at around 1pm. The SA scribbled on the paper like some unorganized thinker, took him 45 mins to show me the numbers. Pricing is exactly the same as PML. 

Freebies is also similar to PML. Overtrade is lesser, surprisingly. Like one of the post above mentioned, why would we buy from Eurokars if it’s a lesser showroom…

You buy the car you want. Showroom shouldn't matter.And don't fall into the overtrade scam ( fake discount ) .

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On 8/31/2022 at 7:31 PM, Inlinefour said:

Today BIS teban officially closed down

Knnccb still ask me buy service packages this year

Siao liao lor

All my money gone with the wind 

Can complain bo? 

Seeing how BIS looked like a ghost town at any time of the day, their closing was anticipated . 

The last few times I went for servicing  , I had to search for their receptionist 😂

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, jasonboh said:

@shrjun in that case could you share your guidance on what I should look out and go for in the best of the consumers’ interest? 🙏🏻

I am no expert in this matter . But I have owned a BMW for quite a while. I know now what to expect and how to take care of a Bimmer.

PML isn't the best with the customer service experience . I felt I was buying something at the wet market when I indented my car . But the car itself was great and justified the purchase. I did not have to depend on the  ' PML experience ' to replace anything - just for normal servicing.

Eurokars I thought had a good SVC centre by hearsay  but someone here at MCF has had the opposite experience 😂 with his Porsche.

I would say go with the one who has the cheaper price but apparently that isn't an option!

BMW has usually allowed the cars purchased from any AD in Singapore to be serviced by the 2nd AD ( PML , erstwhile Munich / BIS )  , so I guess can buy from either of the 2 ADs now 🙂

• Praise 3

35 minutes ago, shrjun said:

Seeing how BIS looked like a ghost town at any time of the day, their closing was anticipated . 

The last few times I went for servicing  , I had to search for their receptionist 😂

that's why I using their pickup dropoff service   

but now sucking thumb cos my packages with them uplorryed 

• Sad 1