BMW expected to appoint second dealer in Singapore

camrysfe

16 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I am the Opposite,my Suppliers drive brand new Mercedes Benz S-Class or BMW 7 Series,have the worst Payment Term,while Companies driving B&B Cars,best payment,buy Cash.

Your suppliers or customers?
🤭

↡ Advertisement

On 11/16/2022 at 4:47 PM, Fitmugen said:

Got new car to drive and show off = WIN! yolo woohoo!

That’s only for the first few months… then new model is out .. better off spending time to understand the financial prudence 

On 11/18/2022 at 10:46 AM, L23 said:

This is very true.. 

U can have no house but u better have a big and branded car in SG.

Many ppl will see you very up.

Something is very wrong with this mentality though.

Like watches, you can bring your branded car around to show people, but you can't bring along your house/apt. 

BTW I have very rich friends who drive really low end cars.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Like watches, you can bring your branded car around to show people, but you can't bring along your house/apt. 

BTW I have very rich friends who drive really low end cars.

Reminded me of an old joke. 

John and Mary had a hard time finding seats in a cafe, ended up sharing table with a young chap in polo tee and jeans. When young chap started to ogle at Mary, John get annoyed and slam his Mercedes key fob on the table. 

Upon seeing it, the young chap reach out to his left pocket, took out a Ferrari key fob and slam it on the table too. Next, he reached out to his right pocket and took out another 2 key fob, 1 for Bentley and 1 Rolls-Royce and laid them next to the Ferrari key fob. 

Mary eyes started to shine when she saw the key fobs and John has to quickly pull her out of the restaurant to prevent further embarrassment. Who know an hour later, John and Mary ran into the young chap again, only to find that he is actually a valet parking guy... 

:D:D:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

14 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

@Carbon82 If not Valet,who will bring so many Key Fobs go out.?You can ask Karsono Kwee or Tommie Goh,how many Key they bring along if they go out.?

Karsono for sure. He gets to own every new model including the latest Macan GTS. But Tommie is not car enthusiastic as I see.

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

Karsono for sure. He gets to own every new model including the latest Macan GTS. But Tommie is not car enthusiastic as I see.

Tommy is Ferrari collector.  Being able to buy limited edition Ferrari put him in the tip of pyramid.

• Praise 2

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Tommy is Ferrari collector.  Being able to buy limited edition Ferrari put him in the tip of pyramid.

Point was multi-brand key fobs on the table 😁

• Haha! 1

On 11/29/2022 at 10:36 AM, Carbon82 said:

Reminded me of an old joke. 

John and Mary had a hard time finding seats in a cafe, ended up sharing table with a young chap in polo tee and jeans. When young chap started to ogle at Mary, John get annoyed and slam his Mercedes key fob on the table. 

Upon seeing it, the young chap reach out to his left pocket, took out a Ferrari key fob and slam it on the table too. Next, he reached out to his right pocket and took out another 2 key fob, 1 for Bentley and 1 Rolls-Royce and laid them next to the Ferrari key fob. 

Mary eyes started to shine when she saw the key fobs and John has to quickly pull her out of the restaurant to prevent further embarrassment. Who know an hour later, John and Mary ran into the young chap again, only to find that he is actually a valet parking guy... 

:D:D:D

chay.. I thot he sells key fob USB drive

• Haha! 2

one less service center again after cessation of BIS, as if the service appt isn't already limited enough to begin with..

Edited by Conan86

Hi

Any bros looking to buy IX3? Maybe we can come together and do mini group buy? Maybe can negotiate for better deal from PML or Eurokars. Can msg me at nine seven five nine three zero one two. Thanks!

On 3/11/2023 at 2:27 PM, OngGuoRong said:

Hi

Any bros looking to buy IX3? Maybe we can come together and do mini group buy? Maybe can negotiate for better deal from PML or Eurokars. Can msg me at nine seven five nine three zero one two. Thanks!

I looking at X3 not IX3 haha

↡ Advertisement